Chapter 20[OLD]

The knight hands Mason a bunch of bags.

?

"Do you guys not have a storage ring?" I ask.

"Regular knights get a storage ring but we don't." Says Mason. "Just carry it, this is the least we can do anyways."

Those knights are 'entrusting' us with their belongings instead of carrying them with them instead. I know they are trying to bully us but this is plain stupid if you think about it.

I take a storage ring and place all the bags inside.

!

"Tch." The knight clicks his tongue in frustration as he glares at me. I smile.

!

"Fool, watch your back." He says as he turns around to join the formation.

"Why did you do that?" Mason says. "You..."

He sighs. "I will beg him to forgive you later, don't do that again. Pride is worth nothing in our division."

...

I grab onto Mason's shoulder. "You don't need to do that, I can take care of myself," I say.

"Wait-"

"We are now leaving!" Shouts the knight at the front.

...

We start to march slowly out of the dormitory and into the wild.
-------------
The expedition is proceeding smoothly and the knights have arrived at the first destination, the Village of Exodia. It is a small city governed by the Viscount Nelson family.

The group stops here to rest.

The knight I offended just now went straight to me as everyone settle down.

?

Two more knights are following him.

"You, follow me, now." He says.

!

"Wait, I am very sorry about his behaviour." Mason tries to step in.

"No thanks," I reply.

"You... If you don't want to witness hell, follow me, NOW."

The knight draws his sword and raises it. One swift slash down and he stops the blade at my neck.

...

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Fight me." He says.

...

"No."

"What?" The knight is startled by my response. His face can be seen contorting in rage.

"I have nothing to gain from fighting you? Let's do some betting to spice it up."

...

"No problem. I will bet my sword, how about it?"

I shake my head. I have a sword that is 10 times better why would I need your sword?

"Fucking... Fine, I will bet this." The knight takes out an ominous black pen.

!!

That artifact...

I smile.

"Sure, I will bet this," I say as I take out the Neptune artifact from my storage ring.

"That guy is dead hehe..."
"A duel between the captain and that newbie? This isn't even a duel."