Chapter 33[OLD]

I close my eyes and inspect my body. The goo thing seems to be invading my meridians, corrupting every mana on the way. Its ultimate goal is to invade my Dantian.

No...

It doesn't hurt. It should hurt...

I see... this is demonic mana, extremely condensed demonic mana such that it takes a physical form.

I have an affinity with it but it is corrupting the mana in my body, I won't probably die but I will be crippled at this rate.

But I can't seem to get rid of it, reversing the flow of the mana flow is certain death.

How do I?...

Wait, there is one solution. I need to create another separate Dantian in between my lower and middle to store demonic mana.

I take a deep breath and sit down.

In addition to another dantian, I need to create another separate column in my meridians, one to transport normal mana and the other demonic mana.

...

I move the demonic mana to my chest and attempt to store them there by using a principle similar to creating mana storage. I create a circular container made of mana with a small layer of magic to prevent the demonic mana from mixing with the normal mana. Soon, I succeeded and the black veins on my body go into my skin and disappear. The black hole is gone too.

Huff huff...

I change my clothes and take a look at my body.
---------------
Congratulations! With the effect of the talent "Luck", the host has achieved the impossible.

The host can now cultivate demonic mana to increase your cultivation base. Due to your affinity with demonic mana, cultivating in an area rich in demonic mana or absorbing demonic mana have a great effect.

----------------

Y-Yeah thanks...for the description. Normally a body will explode if one tries to create another Dantian, plot armour is amazing...

This flow of different mana... It feels weird.

The air currently has extreme levels of demonic mana...

I look below. People are being slaughtered and turned into some monster goo. The exits are flooded but a barricade prevents them from exiting. I look up at the sky. A huge eye has appeared and the sky has turned red.

From the incident report, it seemed that there were no survivors on that day. Everyone died to the goo.

What's even more mysterious is that once reinforcement arrives, the kingdom is empty. Not a single soul or body can be seen. Just a scene of blood and destruction.

...

I attempt to search for Julius. I need to kill that fucker.

!

Hm? I see Mina.

...

I jump down and land on the nearest goo monster.

The monster explodes but still attempts to gobble me out.

I snap and light it on fire before chasing after Mina.

I grab her arm in the chaos and she draws her sword by reflex.

!

"Loi! Are you feeling fine?" Says Mina.

"Yeah. Where's Julius?"

"You... Are you really-"

"You saw what happened. That fucker almost pushed me to death, is this how you take care of your junior?" I say.