Chapter 24[OLD]

The 8 gods: Pyro, Anastasia, Nami, Edward, Kane, Chiaki, Keldon, and Samson.

Legend has it that the existence of this world came from the cooperation of these 8 gods. Each of them rules a different dimension from this with Pyro overseeing this world.

Honestly, there are different versions of the gods as no one is very sure about the gods. They created this world and left it to Pyro billions of years ago. Some say that they sighted Pyro descending and drew the picture of Pyro. Although I am not very convinced, the appearance of Pyro is said to be a blond hair blue eyes woman wearing a white robe and wielding a spear. She is also known as the God of Reincarnation and Transmigration. Is that why cultivators that do not belong in my world started to show up thousand of years ago?

Outworlders that belong in a different world are also seen reincarnated or transmigrated into various people. Each of them has a unique power and system like mine that allows them to have a huge advantage over regular people in this world.

I sigh. Let's not think too much about it, I need to focus on the task at hand.

I scan through the cave and finally see a man sitting on a chair made out of skeletons. He is only wearing leather fur around his neck and pants. He has one eye patch on his left eye and a goat moustache with black eyes and spiky hair. Two women beside him are using some leaves to fan him and another woman is serving him some drinks. All three of them are shivering.

I touch Mina's arm with my elbow and tilt my head in the direction of the Chief Leader. Her anger worsen.

I nod at Mina.
-----------
5 minutes ago
-----------

"I want you to create a distraction when I give you the signal, shoot whatever destructive spells you have at the roof and allow the roof to cave in. Afterwards, continuously wreak havoc everywhere while trying your best to hide your presence. I will take care of the rest." I say.

------------
Present
------------

Mina and I go our separate ways, I slowly climb down the high wall from the ledge to reach the base. Mina aims her hand at the ceiling, several magic circles appear around her wrist as a glowing bright sun charge up at her palm.

Seconds later, the sun flies towards the ceiling and explodes.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

!!!!!!

All of the bandits stop what they are doing and look in the direction of the explosion. Before they realise it, the rock caved in and squashed several bandits under. Wooden infrastructures broke as remnants of rock crashed into them, killing whoever is inside.

Another explosion occurs in another part of the cave. Mina has unexpectedly teleported to another spot and is barraging them with unknown attacks.

"Who is it! Find the intruder!" Shouts a bandit.

However, the dust created from the chaos limited their sight and movements. As they try to set up a barrier to defend themselves from the rocks, I take the chance to secretly kill them in the dust.

"Someone-"

To prevent them from screaming, I cover their mouth and slit their throat swiftly.

"There are two intruders! One is among us and the other is on the ledge up there! Do not panic!" Shouts the chief leader.

His powerful voice roared throughout the cave, every echo as piercing as the last.

Argh... Fuck! My ears. I realise he imbued the sound with magic to damage my ears. However, the bandits are wearing some sort of device on their ears that blocks off the effects of that magic sound.