Chapter 2

KAGAT ANG pang-ibabang labi na marahan na isinara ni Silence ang pintuan ng condo ng kuya niya. Tahimik na umuusal ng panalangin na sana wala ito o 'di kaya ay ang ate niya.

Even if one of them is likely home because she saw the car that one sometimes use in the parking lot of the Rousseau condominium building.

Pagkapasok ay agad niyang tinanggal ang sapin sa paa para walang ingay na magawa kung sakali man nasa condo ang isa sa dalawa niyang kapatid na siguradong magagalit dahil sa tanghali na siyang umuwi.

With her shoe in hand, Silence took a quiet and careful but haste steps towards the stair to get to her room. But the tingling pain between her thighs is rendering her to move faster or run upstairs.

Bakit kasi ang sakit?

Silence huffed quitely as she gets irritated from not being comfortable. That aside from feeling sticky.

Talagang kailangan niyang maligo agad tapos buong maghapon na magpahinga. Who would have thought that sex is exhausting?

Or...

Mirrow was just different...

He's insatiable. Akala niya isang beses lang pero...

Napangiti si Silence pero agad din nawala iyon nang marinig ang malamig at nakakatakot na boses ng lalaki niyang kapatid. Napatigil siya sa gitna ng hagdanan habang kumakabog ang dibdib niya.

"Get down here, Silence."

Humigpit ang hawak niya sa barandilya at hindi makuhang lumingon sa kapatid niya dahil sa takot at kaba. Hindi niya rin makuhang tumakbo dahil masakit ang gitna niya.

"Get your fucking fat butt here, Silence!" Her brother, Tyrone, shouted. The anger is palpable in his voice.

Napanguso siya. Do he really have to mention fat butt?

Huffing, Silence twirl around and blinked her eyes when he saw that her brother is fuming red while holding a rocks glass with liqueur inside.

Binasa ni Silence ang nanginginig na labi.

"Sorry-- Aah!" Silence gasped and jumped when her brother throw the glass that he was holding.

Silence fluttered her eyes and stared at her brother that for the very first time she didn't wish to see.

"Where have you been?" he asked, tone dangerous.

Her brother walked towards the stairs and Silence took a step up only to stop when her brother harshly grabbed her arms and stared at her with his blazing eyes.

"Fucking tell me where have you been?!" he pressed, shaking her.

"A-aw..." Silence whimper, her tears starting to moisten her eyes. "You're hurting me..." she complained.

"Then you damn answer me!" Tyrone yelled.

Grunting, she replied, "Out-- b-bar-hopping. I wanted to see--"

Suminghap si Silence at naitakip niya ang braso niya sa mukha ng itinaas kapatid niya ang kamay nito.

"What the..." he drawled in disbelief.

Silence stayed there frozen. With her arms sheilding her face, afraid of getting hit.

"What... What is the meaning of this Silence?" he asked.

Silence sniffed, unable to hold her cries. "I-- I thought you are going to h-hit me..."

"The heck would I?!" Her brother scowled, pulling her into his chest. "Sshh... Don't cry," he shushed.