Chapter 24

PINIKIT NG mariin ni Mirrow ang mata niya habang nagmumura sa isipan at pinapakalma ang sarili.

As long as it is possible, he doesn't want to make love to her yet. Gusto niya munang makilala ang pamilya nito. But it is just too hard to  keep clear mind when she keeps on giving him a clear go that he can take her whenever he'd love to.

"Sweetheart," Mirrow rain kisses on her shoulder and back. Playfully biting her shoulder. "I'd love to stay this way but I need a break," he said and stood up. "I'm going to take a nap."

Damn! My fucking groin hurt.

"Okay," anito at nagpatuloy sa pagpipinta.

Mirrow's jaw ticked at how she said okay like it's nothing. Like he fucking not having a boner because of her. She didn't even give him a glance! Fuck!

Naiiling na lang niyang hinubad ang pantalon at agad mahinang napamura ng makita ang umbok sa boxer niya. Greet buddy, stay saluted. Tch! Hinubad niya ang pantaas saka padapang nahiga sa sofa kung saan natutulog si Silence.

He inhaled deeply when the pillow welcome him with her sweet scent. His mind is unable to rest from the wild lustful thoughts.

Tsk!

Pinilit niyang kalimutan ang anumang init na nararamdaman saka pinikit ang mata para maidlip.

Dahil sa maya't mayang gising niya kagabi dahil kay Tammy na umiiiyak habang tulog ay hindi siya masyadong nakatulog ng maayos. And he will be with her again tonight while his brother, Pyr, stays at the hospital with his kid, Rou.

Sa kabila ng nararamdamang init sa katawan ay nakatulog si Mirrow. Nagising lang siya nang maingat na sumampa si Silence sa likod niya at kinubabawan siya. Her hands holding his knuckles.

"Sweetheart..." He groaned, flipping his hand to cross his fingers with hers. "You done?"

"Mm-hmm at gusto ko matulog," anito.

"On me?" He opened one of his eyes to get a glimpse of her.

"On you is relaxed but I want snuggle..." Silence yawned, and slide to his left squeezing herself between his body and the sofa's backrest.

Gumalaw siya para mahiga sa tagiliran niya at bigyan ito ng espayo. He also made her rest her head on his arm and rested his arm on her waist.

Mirrow groaned when Silence coiled her arm around his waist, snuggling to his body. Not only that, her soft skin gently seared his, sending lascivious thoughts in his mind and slowly wakening up his already calmed cock. Hardening it again.

Fuck! Darn it!!!

"Sweetheart," Mirrow rasped. "Maybe I should put on the shirt first..."

"No, I want you all naked." She giggles.

Mirow tsked and out of frustration, he skims his hand from her waist down to her ass. Gripping it while pressing his groin to her belly.

"Sweetheart, please stop with the tease. I'm trying my best here to be a gentleman." Mirrow gritted his teeth.

"Your niceness is what made me not forget you."

Hinalikan nito ang dibdib niya. It made Mirrow inhale sharply. And she continues with the fucking torture with her fingers trailing his back, moving down, then to his torso and his abdomen. Skimming his abs.

"And of course, I remember vividly like its just yesterday your six-pack abs and your—"

"Don't mention it if it's about my cock." Putol niya sa dalaga.