Chapter 14

MADILIM NA tinignan ni Mirrow ang lalaking nakaakbay kay Silence nang lumingon ito. If he only had known scumbugs will bother his woman, he should have not bought food but taken her with him.

Tinignan niya ang dalaga na nabato sa kinauupuan nito at hindi makuhang gumalaw para tignan siya.

"Oh, Mirrow Crown, right?" tanong ng lalaking nakaakbay at nakalingon sa kanya.

Mirrow smiled, one that is cold and wicked. "The only one."

"Yeah, we know." Tumayo at hinawakan nito si Silence sa braso at pilit pinatayo bago marahas na hinarap sa kanya.

Mirrow's heartbeat skipped a beat as he is now seeing the woman who he has been looking for for many years. Clearly in the middle of the day. With her blue-diamond-colored eyes staring at him with concerns.

Her beauty is so stunning it will be hard to miss. It's one that would embed in many person's minds. As it is extraordinary.

Bumaba ang tingin niya sa kamay ng lalaki na nakahawak sa braso nito saka gumalaw ang panga niya sa galit dahil kitang-kita niyang mahigpit ang pagkakahawak nito. Holds that would surely leave a bruise.

"Take your fucking hands off of her." Malamig na utos niya.

"Nah." Umiling ito at ngumisi. "This woman is not yours—"

Mirrow didn't wait for the man to finish and just hopped over the benches, with his right leg stretched out to kick him off. Grabbing Silence to his body so the man wouldn't hold on to her.

Nawalan ang lalaki ng balanse at sumemplang sa ibabang bench.

Sa mabilis na paggalaw ay tinulak niya si Silence paupo saka hinarap ang mga kasama ng gago.

"Go away!" Mirrow shouted at her while blocking the attack from one of the men before giving a hard blow to his opponent's abdomen where the liver is. Sending the guy staggering back in so much pain, gasping for air.

Sinuntok siya ng isa sa panga pero hindi niya iyon ininda at hinawakan ito sa leeg. He forcefully make him his shield when the other man tried to kick him. Pushing the asshole after, making sure he collided with his pal.

Mirrow spitted when he tasted blood before proceeding to fight the four assholes that bothered his woman.

He disjointed two of the guys while the other two, he hit them on the most delicate part of their body, making them unable to fight back. Hit that will need a doctor's visit.

They were able to hit him a few times tho, but their attacks are nothing to compare to those he gets from his training. Not even half of what he earns from his Dad when he is mad at him about something.

"Come on," Mirrow smirked. "More? Is that everything you got?"

Nailing siya ng sinamaan siya ng tingin ng lalaking umakbay kay Silence pero ang paa nito ay humakbang paurong bago ito pumihit at sinundan ang mga kaibigan nito na nauna ng umalis.

Fucking weaklings!

Mirrow harshly wiped his lips, spitting again before his black eyes darted at the woman who is now two bench up. Looking at him with worries but with a glint of shock and amazement.

Yeah, sweetheart, I can fight a bunch of men for you.

Tinalon niya ang dalawang hilera ng bench at nilapitan ito habang nakatitig sa mata nitong ang sarap titigan.

Taking a deep breath, he stretched his arm for a handshake to formally introduced himself.

"Sweetheart, nice to see you again after a grueling years," Mir smiled. "I'm Mirrow Crown."