Chapter 26

BUMABA NG kotse niya si Mir habang nasa cellphone ang atensyon at tinitignan kung nasaan si Silence. Nang makitang nasa malapit lang ito ay binulsa niya ang cellphone niya saka nagmamdaling tinungo ang lokasyon ng dalaga.

But the moment he arrived at her location, his hand fisted and he saw red while looking at her with his friend, Lucius, who was talking to the group of men. The same men who he fought in the stadium because they were morons to touch Silence.

The jealousy in his heart couldn't be more strong. But the pain exceeded the jealousy as he now realized something while looking at them together. Something he should have realized earlier if he was not dazed from ecstasy that he already found Silence after a gruelling search for three years.

Silence and the weird woman are the same person. Luc's girlfriend- Tila Pia, and Silence are the same person. The dress, her body and height. It's really her. Just no more floppy hats, sunglasses, and face masks.

Fucking awesome...

Gumalaw ang panga niya nang hinawakan ni Lucius ang siko ni Silence at giniya ito paalis. You moron... That's my sweetheart!!!

"Oh, Mir." Bati sa kanya ng ilang kaibigan niya at kapatid na naroon at nakita siya.

"What happened there?" he asked, eyes on Lucius and Silence who were headed inside the mall.

"Luc had a peaceful fight with the men who bothered his girlfriend," Ravage answered, smirking.

Girlfriend?! Mirrow seethed inside. The rage was strong as he felt really deceived.

"You going somewhere, brother?" Rage asked eyes narrowed at him.

"Yeah," he calmly replied and move forward. "I wanted to buy a knife," many knife and kill a friend, he added slyly then left his brothers and friends.

Tumakbo siya at sinundan ang dalawa na lumiko. But the moment he saw them again, it just cripples his heart. Hating looking at his friend holding Silence but bleed when he saw that Silence is happy and sweet to Lucius.

Gustuhin man niyang sundan ang dalawa- kunin si Silence at ilayo, he couldn't. He knew the anger he has now could make him kill. And he doesn't want Silence to see any violence again when he knew she's still recovering from that traumatic experience she had.

Mapait siyang ngumisi nang makita na yumakap ang dalaga sa braso ni Luc.

"Enjoy your time with him, sweetheart..." he whispered, gritting his teeth and fisting his hands. "Because that would be the last."

Tumalikod siya at bumalik ng sasakyan niya. He then called one of his secretaries that he is not coming to work. He wanted to have lunch with Silence but... Mahina siyang nagmura saka umuwi ng bahay niya.

Naabutan niya si Tammy na nasa sala at kalaro si Savannah pagkapasok niya ng bahay. Si Evanescent na hindi mahilig sa bata ay nakahiga at tulog.

"Ey, Mir," Savannah greeted after glancing at him.

"Uncle Miy!!!" Tammy called excitedly. Tumayo ito at tumakbo palapit sa kanya at kinarga ito.

"Hey, you good?" Mirrow asked and smiled, hiding whatever anger he has.

"Mm-hmm!" Bibo itong tumango. "I and tita Savannah had been playing!"

Mirrow hummed and put Tammy down. Lumapit siya sa dalawa niyang kaibigan pero mas tinutok niya ang tingin kay Evanescent dahil naiinis siya kay sa Savannah na kamukha ni Luc. Damn!

"You have somewhere to go? I can look after Tammy, I'll be home."

"Oh, good. I and Evanescent had planned to go somewhere." Tumuyo si Savannah saka ginising si Evanescent.