Chapter 39

SILENCE WOKE up feeling the gentle taps of something warm on her belly. Tinignan niya iyon at nakita niya si Mir na nilalagyan ng kung ano ang mga pasa niya. His face looks like he's in pain and troubled.

"Mir..." She called, offering a smile when he looked at her. "I'll be fine... It will fade, don't worry."

Mir sighed shaking his head. "It'll take time." Hinawakan nito ang kamay niya. "I called my lady friend to check on your bruises. She'll be here any minutes from now."

Tumango siya saka naupo at yumakap sa bewang nito. Mir caress her arm and then fixed her hair while staring at her with his eyes bare for her to see that he loves her, adores her, is worried about her, and happy all at the same time.

"I love you Mir," she whispered and kiss his jaw. "What are your plans for today?"

"Prepare everything for you before I go to work then I'll be with Luc working on finding your father. But before that, I will drop by the manor." Pinagpatong nito ang noo nila. "I love you very much, sweetheart."

Silence hummed then looked at the door when somebody knocked.

"Wait," ani Mir saka tumayo para buksan ang pintuan. "Hey, glad you're not busy."

"Nah, even if I am busy I'll take the time to look at your woman," anang babae.

Pinigilan ni Silence ang mapanguso dahil sa inggit ng makita ang kaibigan ni Mir. The woman has a beautiful body. Big boobs, small lovely face, big ass, and small waist. She looked like those models for bikinis with a really captivating beauty. Just hot.

Lumapit ito saka ngumisi. "Inggit ka no?" Humalakhak ito.

Inirapan niya ito. "I'm fine with what I have 'cuz Mir adores it."

Tumikhim si Mir na kinatingin niya sa binata.

"What are you two talking about?" he asked, scraping the back of his head while one hand on his hips looking at them in confusion.

"Oh, Mir, we're talking about our boobies and asses." The woman laughed and then sat beside her. "Don't be sad, I have a friend that couldn't compete with mine but Mir's brother loves her so much."

"Geez, Katana, you don't have to talk about that stuff," Mir tsked the sat on the other side of the bed.

"Didn't you see how your woman gaped at me in jealousy—"

"I'm not jealous!" Silence refuted but the woman named Katana just chuckled and wore her stethoscope.

"Take off your tops, bitch." Utos nito.

Silence sneered, taking off her tops with Mir's help.

"Wow..." The bitch Katana drawled, staring at her bruises. "That woman must be hating you so much for you to get these horrible bruises."

Huffing, Silence rolled her eyes. "She was. If her eyes could only fire a fireball, she'll definitely showers me with it."

"Didn't you fight back?" Katana asked, eyes on Mir for a while.

"I did." Humigpit ang hawak niya sa kamay ni Mir. "But she was strong. It was my fault tho, I attacked first she just defended herself—"

"She provoked you," Mir interjected, face contorted in displeasure.

"But—"

"No, sweetheart, we're not arguing about that hag." May pinalidad na gagad ni Mir sa kanya.

Silence didn't press more 'cause she can see Mir is getting furious. Kinabig niya ang batok nito saka hinalikan ang labi nito.