Chapter 38

SALUBONG ANG kilay ni Mirrow habang nakatingin sa screen ng laptop ni Savannah na nagrireplay ng CCTV record sa condominium building galing sa iba't-ibang anggulo ng condo kung nasaan makikita si Silence. They were looking at her as she entered the building after he drop her yesterday outside Rousseau condominium building.

Silence entered the lift with a happy smile on her face. One that he loves. Smile that is already printed in his mind.

"Geez, my sister looks silly," Savannah mocked chuckling lowly.

"She's happy that's why she's smiling. Don't you keep your smile when you're happy?" Sinamaan niya ng tingin ang kaibigan.

"Nope. It'll look like I am crazy—"

"Oh, shut it!" He cut her off, annoyed.

Savannah tsked, rolling her eyes. "My sister has really had you wrapped around her little fingers."

Hindi siya sumagot. Wala siyang pakialam kung hawak siya ni Silence. Silence doesn't boss him around nor does she manipulate him to do things for her. He baby her without being asked and would drop everything in just one call for her. If that indicates control, he sees nothing wrong with it. His right is not abused. And his happiness lies in what makes her happy and safe.

"Okay..." Savannah drawled and clicked one window to make it in full screen. "Naging babae mo 'to Mir, remember?" Tukoy ni Savannah sa babaeng makakasalubong ni Silence pagkalabas nito ng elevator.

"Yeah..." He drawled. "She's the spoiled daughter of an oligarch from Hungary. I had a one-night stand with her so long ago. I don't remember her name but she sometimes attends celebrations here in the Crown. She bothered me a few times but already quit."

Lumapit sa kanila si Luc na may hawak na kape.

"Isn't it the woman who is self-proclaimed to be the quad's cousin or baby sister? What is she doing on that floor?" Luc inquired with a frown.

Mirrow shrugged, so did Savannah, and watch the video. Mirrow smirked when he saw how fierce Silence was. She really has a unique personality and it never ceases to amaze him. Silence could be the timid, innocent, and shy girl but she could also be the difference when put into some circumstances.

Tho the next record set the three of them were furious. The technique the woman makes it on top of Silence is no ordinary. She knew basic defense movement— if not more. And the way she gives a blow to Silence's abdomen was calculated enough for his wife to gasp for air and for the woman to get up without being ceased.

"Fucking... Witch..." Savannah drawled, tone cold.

While he just stared at the screen, feeling like every kick that the woman does also hits him. It feels like forever and his knuckles fisted as he prays for it to not last so long. And when L get out of Luc's condo with a gun in hand he was relieved. So were Luc and Savannah.

Hinayaan niya si Savannah nang sinara nito lahat ng CCTV records para hanapin kung nasaan ang babae.

Mirrow looked at Lucius who was quiet.

"Luc—"

"Remind me how many lashes do I get if I kill that hoochie?" tanong nito.

"Seventy." Sagot niya dito saka tumalikod at pumunta ng kusina ng condo ni Luc at binuksan ang sekretong drawer na nasa ilalim ng mga kitchen cabinet.

Luc has three condos. Before he wonders why he owns a lot when he only has Savannah. But knowing Silence, that explains why his friends own three. One for him, one for Savannah, and one for Silence.

Taking a Nighthawk VIP Agent 2 handgun he pushed the drawer close before getting in his full height while checking the gun.

"You planning something?" Luc who followed him asked.