Chapter 3

MALAKAS NA sinuntok ni Mirrow ang punching bag na siyang kinasira noon saka pagod na naupo sa sahig habang mabilis na humihinga.

He ignores the woah from his friends and brothers and just stayed there motionless as his anger remains as it is. Ranging and palpable in many ways.

Tang'na. Limang araw na ang lumipas pero wala silang mahanap. He has already asked every computer genius in their organization to look for Silence but they got nothing.

Alam niyang mahihirapan siya na mahanap ito, but he never thought that it would be this tough. That they will never find traces of her aside from those CCTV records they were able to collect.

They had looked into different databases around the world to see if there would be a match to her face and name but nothing. It was as if she didn't exist at all.

Siguro kung hindi niya hawak ang kuwintas nito at wala siyang video ay iisipin niyang panaginip lang ito.

Naisuklay niya ang isang kamay sa buhok niya saka mahinang nagmura. If only he knew that she would disappear without a trace he would have chained her to his waist or stayed awake until lunch but then he was exhausted.

Nakakabilib nga na nakaya pa nitong tumayo at gumising gayong tulad niya ay pagod ito. Not to mention, she's in pain. Halata sa paraan ng paglalakad nito ng umalis ito ng hotel sa napanood niyang CCTV ng hotel.

Well, if she was determined to leave him, then, of course, she will have the stamina to wake up and go.

It's just upsetting that she didn't wait for him and never reach out to him.

Ganoon na lang 'yon? Matapos ng pagod nilang dalawa?

Damn...

She could have asked him to marry her which he is sure, he will not decline. After all, for him, whatever they shared that night is not simply a one-night stand or a surge of lust. It was more than that.

It was love. Something that Mirrow would love to experience again. Do again with her.

Mirrow sighed and looked up when someone crouched in front of him.

It was Savannah. The hacker and computer genius in his team consists of seven members. All of them are part of the HOPE organization and at the same time Crown Island Club members.

"What?" Mirrow asked, forehead furrowed into a cranky frown.

Inirapan siya nito.

"We have taken down the website where your sex scandal was uploaded. Unfortunately, thousands of folks have already seen it but it's safe to say that no one will see it again other than the one who gets the copy of it. But we are working on tracing who have downloaded the video and we'll hack on their computer to remove it."

Nagtagis ang panga niya dahil kahit anong bilis ng pag-agap nila na matanggal agad ang video ay hindi iyon naging sapat para hindi iyon mapanood ng karamihan ng mga negosyante na konektado sa kanila.

It was like the target was really to humiliate him to his business partners, family and colleagues. Everyone that gets the link was all in the business circles that knew him.

"Have you found who uploaded the video and who send us the link?" he asked, looking at her necklace that reminds him of that one that he possesses.

"Yup!" Savannah raised and stretched. "Evanescent and Kraven is already on their way to take him."

Mirrow nodded before getting up.

"Where are you going now?" Savannah asked.

Not giving her a glance, he replied, "Home."