𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x eternal! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : druig visits an old friend during medieval times

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : none

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

after the eternals split up, you traveled a lot

after the eternals split up, you traveled a lot. you liked to visit your fellow eternals now and then, but you also enjoyed being alone. exploring and enjoying everything planet earth had to offer. you now found yourself in england during the middle ages. surrounded by kings and queens and by music and culture. it was truly a time to be alive, and you would know since you've lived many lifetimes.

the current king and queen of england were throwing a ball. you were of course invited, but you decided to invite one of the eternals. that eternal was particularly special to you, he was your soft spot. druig, the mind controller. he had been in the amazon for hundreds of years, protecting and watching over the villagers. you highly doubted he would even think of coming, but it was worth a shot.

you dressed in your best gown, a red velvet, with gold and white detailing. you subconsciously picked your best dress, you had a feeling druig would come. arriving at the ball in your carriage, a kind older man helped you out, and you walked up to the palace. listening to music, you danced with a few men, much to your dislike none of them were druig. as the night went on, more people arrived, more left. the sun got lower and the moon rose. you had come to the conclusion druig wasn't coming. you walked outside on the balcony and leaned against the railing. you watched couples from the ball walk around the grounds, laughing and having a good time. it brought tears to your eyes that didn't fall. you were an eternal, one of the most powerful beings on the planet, why did you desire the most human emotion of all?

"why hello princess, did you miss me?" a familiar irish voice called out from behind you. you turned around and saw druig, "you came." you smiled at him, relieved he didn't forget you, "i could never forget you princess." he said in response, "what did i tell you about reading my mind?" you smirked, "it's so tempting beautiful, i have to know what your thinking. so i know what i'm thinking isn't absurd." he said and walked closer to you, his tall figure standing right in front of you now. "i had a thought," you said, a bit scared of his reaction. druigs head tilted up, but his eyes remained on you. "what if i went to the amazon with you, we could stay together and... just live together. just me and you." you proposed, grabbing his hand gently and bringing it to your lips. kissing his knuckles and putting his hand on your cheek. soon he took control and touched your cheek lightly, his pinky finger resting under your jaw, and his thumb caressing your cheekbone. "i'd love nothing more, my beautiful princess." he smiled and leaned down. his lips just centimeters from yours, waiting for you to permit him to go all the way. you leaned up and completed the kiss, your hands tangling in his hair, and his resting on your waist. his fingers played with the bow-tied in the back of your dress, "druig, i love you." you said breathlessly after you pulled away from the kiss, "i'm endlessly, hopelessly, and completely in love with you my beautiful y/n." he sighed, "that's the first time you said my name all night dru." you smiled, "what can i say, i like nicknames princess." he chuckled as he kissed you one more time. even more passionate than the first.