𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗐𝗈 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x eternals! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : part two to ( 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗌 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈 )

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : none

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluffy

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

druig shot out of bed. eyes wet from tears and shirt damp from sweat. he never got nightmares but that was unimaginable. the love of his life... dead? he didn't even want to imagine it. he tried to go back to bed but his mind wouldn't let him. he had to see her, make sure she was okay. that she was alive.

he quickly changed out of his sweat-drenched clothes and put on clean ones. he slowly opened his door to not make too much sound. quietly made his way down the hallway and to (y/n)'s room. he quietly knocked and immediately felt relief when he heard her groan before hearing her get out of bed and walk to the door. she opened it and he saw her messy hair and tired eyes. "what's going-" she started before druig hugged her tight. "horrible dream, can't sleep." druig said quickly with his face deep in the crook of her neck. (y/n) stepped back so she could close her door and led druig to the bed. "what happened love?" she asked him, brushing the tears from his face.

"bad dream, horrible dream." he corrected himself. he felt so vulnerable right now. he never cried, especially not in front of (y/n). he just wanted to evaporate into the shadows of her dark room. he took a quick look at phastos new invention, the clock. it was four in the morning, (y/n) had to be so frustrated with him right now.

"it's okay love, your safe now." she calmly flowed her fingers through his dark hair, occasionally kissing the top of his head. druig melted into her embrace, not wanting to leave or move or do anything. he wanted this moment to be frozen in time. he wanted this moment to go on for their immortal lifetime.

before they knew it, the sun showed through the window of (y/n)'s room. "i'm so sorry i kept you up." druig shamefully told her. "it's no problem at all darling, just gives us more time to be together." she smiled. (y/n) grabbed druigs hand and led him out of her room and into the kitchen where kingo and ajak were making breakfast. everyone sat at the table and ate. laughing at kingo, sprite, and gilgamesh's antics. druig looked at (y/n) and her beautiful smiled, he listened to her beautiful laugh.

druig was in love, he was terrified to admit it but he was. that terrible dream where she had died, that was his worst nightmare. that is something he wished he never had to worry about. he couldn't go another day without looking at her beautiful face, touching her hair, listening to her voice. he wanted this to be his life forever. he thanked arishem he made him and (y/n) immortal, so they could be with each other forever. so he could look inside her beautiful and unique eyes for as long as the earth rotated.

(a/n) : sorry for the short chapter but i hope you enjoyed ! for the story now i think i'm only going to write when i feel really inspired to, not because i feel forced, or when i get a request (: