𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x avenger + asgardian! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : when thor comes to visit kingo, he brings along his sister. much to druigs liking

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : none

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 : kiwicherryxhs

after a long fight against ultron, your brother thor brought up one of his old friends

after a long fight against ultron, your brother thor brought up one of his old friends. his name was kingo and he was an eternal. he forced you to come along, but all you wanted to do was be home, on asgard. when you made it to kingos house, thor made you leave all of your weapons at the door and walked inside. "by the way, druig is here. he came to visit me randomly today." kingo mentioned, which thor grimaced to. "who's druig?" you asked, "he's a copy of our brother y/n, just as mischievous and annoying." thor said. you knew that thor loved loki just as much as he loved you, he just had difficulty showing it. "wow no wonder loki hates you so much." you heard a deep irish voice say. then a tall dark-haired man appeared from kingos kitchen, his hands full of food. "you must be druig." you said, "i'm y/n, thors younger sister." you introduced yourself. druig smirked and placed all the food on the counter. he walked up to you and gently grabbed your hand, placing a kiss on your knuckles, while looking up at you. an unfamiliar burning feeling on your cheeks occurred before thor stepped in between you and druig.

the rest of the night was just kingo and thor talking, barely acknowledging you or druig. druig nodded toward the balcony and you nodded 'yes' back to him. both of you snuck off without kingo or thor noticing. "hi." druig smiled at you when you made it to the balcony to join him. "hello!" you smiled back, "i'm sorry about my brother, he can be a little hard-headed." you apologized, "it's all good, he reminds me of another eternal, his name is ikaris." "ikaris? the boy who flew too close to the sun?" you smiled, it was a commonly told story in asgard. "sprite made that up when we lived in athens, they're another eternal." "how many eternals are there?" you asked him, "ten in total." "we could use some of you guys on the avengers team." you said, even with the new additions with wanda, pietro and vision, it couldn't hurt to have some extras. "i don't know about that darling, our leader, arishem, told all of us to not intrude into human conflicts," he explained. you walked up to him and looked up at him. "well most of us aren't human." you smiled up at him. you knew that day that you and druig would be close, and even though thor wasn't happy about it, loki was.