𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x eternal! reader, loki x eternal! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : when the eternals finally come into the light, druigs girlfriend saves loki from being killed by thanos. now loki has fallen for the reader and druig feels the need to prove himself

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : almost death and jealous druig

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluffy

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : marvel & eternals

even though it took a solid year of convincing, ajak finally agreed to allow you and the rest of your eternals to help the humans

even though it took a solid year of convincing, ajak finally agreed to allow you and the rest of your eternals to help the humans. admittedly at the perfect time considering that thanos had recently come into power.

while you were surrounded by thanos' goons with your boyfriend druig and an unknown long-haired man. all three of you managed to fight them off and you introduced yourself to the unknown man, which you recently found out was named loki. a purple hand gripped onto his neck and loki squirmed and fought for air. "loki!" you and druig called, you used your cosmic punch to knock thanos away. eventually, other avengers came to help you fight off thanos and you went to go help loki.

"you saved me," loki gasped, trying to catch his breath. "yeah, isn't that what heroes do?" you smiled at him and helped him up. loki smiled back at you and before you knew it druig grabbed your hand and pulled you away. you automatically knew why, he hated when you talked to other guys. it wasn't like you couldn't, he just didn't like it. he didn't trust the thoughts of other people and he knew what loki was thinking immediately.

he pulled you away to where the rest of the eternals had gathered, "it looks like the avengers have this situation under control now, great job." ajak smiled at you and the rest of the group.

now the eternals split up to go back to their respective places. you and druig in the amazon, sersi, sprite, and ikaris in london, thena, and gil in australia. as you and druig walked away, you couldn't help but turn your head and make eye contact with loki. it wasn't like you were going to cheat on druig, you loved him and you knew that you two were soulmates. but something about loki intrigued you, his looks, personality, or his story that was still unknown to you.

when you and druig got back to amazon he still didn't say a word to you. when druig gets in his mood it's best to just leave him be, so he doesn't get angrier. you let him cool off for a few days but he still didn't say anything to you. "what's wrong with you?" you asked him, you'd finally cracked. "don't know what you mean." he replied and continued his sewing job, making clothes for the people in the village. "you haven't said a word to me for a week! something's wrong." you said in response, "i just said something to you, maybe loki would say more." he muttered the last part under his breath, almost making sure you couldn't hear him. you heard him anyway, "of course that's what this is about, druig nothing ever happened between me and loki, we met for three seconds!" you started getting aggravated. "yeah well-" he started until a big boom shook the ground, "what the hell?" you gasped and ran outside. you followed all of the civilians to a site with burning grass.

there stood loki in all of his glory, taking in the sight of you standing in front of him. he seemed disappointed when druig appeared behind you. "thought i'd just stop by." he smirked, to which you giggled. druigs hand on your waist had gone unnoticed to you, but you noticed it when he righted his grip. "well you can leave now." druig groaned. loki sighed, looking defeated, he almost called heimdell. "wait! why don't you stay for a bit?" you asked him, walking up to him. "stay?" loki questioned, almost like making sure you weren't lying. "yeah, we have plenty of spare rooms for you." you smiled at him. he seemed to smile back until looking behind you. you knew he was looking at druig, "i'd love to, darling." he said, still holding eye contact with your boyfriend. "follow me, i'll show you your room." he said and followed you to a spare room next to yours and druigs hut.

₊˚⊹ .authors note₊˚⊹

hi ! for anyone who is interested i currently have an eternals apply fic up and open on this account for anyone who wants to check it out (: