𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 | 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚

* no spoilers for no way home are in the story *

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : harry osborn x assistant! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : harry gets a new personal assistant for all the wrong reasons

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : mentions of cancer

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : the amazing spider-man

𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 : this will be turned into a series bc i have a lot of great ideas for this story

pulling your black pencil skirt down you decided to wipe the sweat off of your palms as well

pulling your black pencil skirt down you decided to wipe the sweat off of your palms as well. you needed this job to pay for college and your apartment. it may be a shit show but it was a roof over your head which was more than what others had. oscorp had recently got a new owner, harry osborn, son of the previous owner norman osborn. the last assistant quit after she met harry so he's been looking for a new assistant a lot recently.

making it to the top floor where the interview was taking place you wiped your sweaty hands one more time before stepping out of the elevator. the top floor was covered in people, some were here for the same interview you were but others had already been employed and were trying to weave their way through to get to their desk. you held onto your forms tighter and waited patiently in the line, the hopes of you getting the job becoming smaller every minute. you noticed a girl with crazy eye makeup and dark lips that made you self-conscious. you knew being beautiful wasn't a requirement for the job but it could help. to your knowledge harry osborn was a notorious player, who had a new girl every time the wind blew. you secretly wished you would've done more makeup, but your regular makeup routine would suffice.

the line got shorter and shorter until it was your turn. you nervously walked up to a desk where an older lady sat, behind her is what you would assume to be harry osborn but because of the darkroom, you couldn't see his face. you handed the lady your forms and she scanned over them "hello, my name is courtney and i'll be interviewing you today." the lady said. "hello courtney my name is y/n" you replied giving her a kind smile and sitting in the seat across from her. "nice to meet you, now let's go ahead and begin, why do you want this job miss. y/l/n" you assumed she got your last name from your form. "well my grandmother has been recently diagnosed with cancer, and i need money to pay for her treatments." you said, it really hurt you to talk about but you knew you should answer every question honestly. "i'm so sorry to hear about that." courtney said sadly, "thank you ma'am." you smiled. "so-" courtney was cut off by a masculine voice that sent shivers down your spine. "what's your body count?" you heard as the lights flicker on with a remote in harry's hand. you now saw the incredibly handsome man in front of you. "excuse me?" you tried not to be disrespectful but you were applauded by the completely inappropriate question. "well i need to know what i'm dealing with before i hire you sweetheart." he said with a smirk.

the anger ranged through you as you stood up. "look i don't know who you think i am or what you think i'm here for but i am not here for any other reason but my grandmother and if i'm going to experience complete and utter unprofessional behavior from you i'm out of here." you said to his face and stormed out. "she's perfect." harry said to courtney, watching your storming figure walk off. "i'll send her an email telling her she's hired with the schedule then sir." courtney replied.