𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 | 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : harry osborn x assistant! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : harry gets a new personal assistant for all the wrong reasons

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : mentions of cancer

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : the amazing spider-man

after you got home, you finally got back into comfy clothes and went to check on your grandmother

after you got home, you finally got back into comfy clothes and went to check on your grandmother. "how was the interview dear." your grandmother asked, "it was good grandma, but i don't think i got it." you didn't want to disappoint her more, so you left out the part where you yelled at a billionaire. "but don't worry i'll find a job somewhere else i swear." you tried to cheer her up. "oh honey, you need to stop worrying about me." your grandma tried to cheer you up but it just made you feel worse. "i um- have to use the bathroom." you lied and went to your room. you sighed against the door and tears started to fall. if you could've keeled your mouth shut one time you would have a job. as you slid down the down and put your head in your lap, your computer dinged, signaling you got an email. against your protests, you stood up and walked over to your laptop. opening it you checked your email and saw you got an email from oscorp. "great, they probably want to arrest me or something for yelling at their boss." you sighed and opened the email.

Dear y/n y/l/n,

We are excited to announce that you have been selected for the job as Mr. Harry Osborns personal assistant. He has handpicked you and thinks that you are a perfect fit. Here is your work schedule, we are glad to have you join the OSCORP family.

your mouth dropped, "holy shit." you sighed. you got up and ran to your grandmother. "grandma i got the job!" you smiled at her and hugged her, "i knew you could do it honey!" she smiled at you and hugged you back. you finally had a chance to prove yourself, not only to your grandmother but to your family. you were going to keep this job, at any cost.

the next day you slipped into your business casual outfit and put on a bit more makeup than your used to and curled your hair. you left before your grandma woke up and walked to oscorp. when you walked in they handed you your work ID and led you to the elevators and led you where you were just yesterday, the top floor. they showed you your desk which was just outside of mr. osborns office. "now when this button turns red that's when mr. osborn needs you." the nice man told you who was showing you everything. you nodded and after explaining more things he left, wishing you good luck. after a few minutes of looking through the computer, figuring out how everything works you felt a presence behind you. you turned around and mr. osborn was looming over you. "oh mr osborn im so sorry i didn't notice if the light went on, what can i help you with." you gasped and stood up in front of him. you have been there for only a few minutes and you'd already messed up, this wasn't going well. "oh no worries miss y/l/n, i was just checking in i never pressed the button." he kindly smiled at you which made you smile. "a new job can be stressful and i wanted to check to see how everything is going." he said. "it's good mr. osborn, im just figuring out how to use the computer." you smiled back at him. he reacted differently to your words than you thought he would. he started walking towards you and eventually cornered you into your desk, putting his hands on either side of you and leaning down to your face. "don't call me mr. osborn please, that's what everyone called my father and i don't want to be called that." he said with a deeper voice than usual. "i'm so sorry sir, what would you like to be called." you said trying not to waver your voice from the shock that he was causing you. an exciting look came on his face when you finished what you said. "call me sir, i like it when you call me that."