𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x goddess! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : druig falls for the goddess of dance and love

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : none just soft druig

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 : imagine that arishem didn't actually make the eternals and they did live on olympia

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

in 500 BC the eternals had decided to stay in babylon, you had made it into a beautiful city

in 500 BC the eternals had decided to stay in babylon, you had made it into a beautiful city. ajak insisted on throwing occasional parties. this would help the humans to no longer be afraid of you and your fellow eternals. it was also your favorite time of the month. the humans would dance and listen to music. you would join them on occasion but you tended to get a little too excited sometimes. even with your reason being on the earth mission was just a certain mind reader who was sent on the mission, you found yourself attached to the humans.

they were innocent, kind, and pure. while they didn't advance as fast as phastos wanted, they created more beautiful items. special tribal dances to honor you and the eternals. beautiful pieces of art and poetry. pottery and farming was also a valuable gift the humans held dear. ajak knew that you had a special connection with the humans, so that's why the party she was throwing was now dedicated to you. the party would focus heavily on the art of dance, and telling your significant other your feelings. she told everyone to bring gifts for their lover, this would be presently known as valentine's day.

it was now the day of celebration and you got ready. you but an intricate flower crown on your head, which was the only extra thing you decided to add to your regular look. the children of the village had gifted you the crown, which you now wore proudly. now plagued with boredom, you decided to visit your lover druig in his room to give him his gift. you knocked on the door and after hearing his call you allowed yourself in. "hello love." you smiled at him and carried his gift behind your back. "what do you have there beautiful?" he asked you curiously, trying to peak at your back to see what was in your hands. "just this." you decided to show it to him fully.

just last week you saw him looking around the villages and trying to find something to buy for you, which you didn't know at the time. he happened to lay his hands on a silver bracelet, picking it up and observing it. it was too simple and bland for him to buy it for you, but he still considering buying it. but he assumed it would've been selfish of him to buy himself a gift while shopping for you, so he gracefully put it back. the bracelet didn't stay in its old position for long because right when druig walked off, you snuck up and paid for the beautiful band of shiny silver.

his eyes opened wide and he gently took the accessory out of your hands to examine it. "it's beautiful, just like you. thank you so much darling." he smiled at you and pulled you into a hug, placing a kiss on the top of your head. you smiled and backed away, grabbing the bracelet from his hands and slipping it on him. "now if you break this in a fight i will murder you." you said, trying to keep your serious face for effect but you burst into laughter anyways. he just smiled and kissed your head again. "i'll never dream of breaking this, my gem."

the party started soon after, you headed down and greeted everyone who arrived. eventually, music started playing and the people started dancing along. eventually, a tune you enjoyed came along and you knew you had to dance to it. you started gracefully moving along to the music and the villagers danced around you. a downside to dating druig is that however much he loves the humans and you, you knew he hated dancing. you were never offended by it, druig was more keep to himself and stay in the same standing position all night type of guy. but eventually, after the song was coming to an end, the dark-haired eternal joined.

"druig! i would've never guess you would dance with me." you smiled, "it's your special night love, and you just looked too beautiful for me not to come and dance with you." he said and put his hands on your waist, slowly swaying to the music. "this is the best night of my life." you smiled, "wow better than our wedding?" he smirked, "well at least your actually dancing with me today!" "i told you i hurt my ankle!" "i know you didn't! you're such a liar." you both tried to argue but just ended up laughing. maybe the night wasn't as good as your wedding, but it was very close.