𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 :  druig x eternal! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : druig thinks the reader is a traitor when she goes with ikaris

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : idek at this point

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : angst to fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 : Frankiethedarkangel

"ikaris you know this is wrong." you tried to reason with the eternal, "but it's not y/n, we exist only for arishem. if you don't do what i say i'm sure arishem will have your head for what you've done," he argued back, ending the conversation there and walking away. you hated when he continued to bring up the same event over and over again. ikaris was blackmailing you to get you on his side, but you couldn't tell anyone. you and he decided to get your suits on in the domo, no one had even suspected anything yet.

your orange suit was finally completed and you waited for ikaris to finish, when sersi walked in. they talked and you knew something clicked in sersi. she knew. ikaris flew to phastos' lab and shot him with his laser beams and you winced. you didn't want to be a part of this, but you couldn't risk the latter. "y/n?" druig, your boyfriend of 7,000 years said with tears in his eyes. you looked at him solemnly, "i'm sorry druig." you cried, ikaris admitting to murdering ajak and knowing everything all along. sprite followed you and ikaris out of the domo, using her powers to teleport you three. you couldn't imagine what druig was going through right now.

"remember what will happen if you decide to switch sides last minute." ikaris reminded you for the millionth time. "yes i do. how could i forget." you sighed as the domo flew closer. ikaris told you to find out who was left in the domo, so as you landed, you found thena. you knew you were no match to her, your telekinesis and future telling abilities were nothing compared to her cosmic swords. "i don't want to do this y/n, after all, you were the one who saved gilgamesh." thena told you, which just made your heart hurt more, "i don't want to either thena. but he's making me." you said in response. you had kept yourself on defense the entire fight, eventually, thena rose with beautiful golden detailing surrounding her. ikaris was going to be pissed. you flew out and saw where druig was, their plan was working. after druig started speaking to tiamut, the lava in the volcano reduced.

ikaris grabbed druig and threw him down after he flew higher. his laser beams pushing druig down faster and pushing the love of your life deeper into the ground. "NO!" you screamed, flying down to druig. "what did i tell you y/n, you can't switch sides now." ikaris said from behind you, as you landed a few feet from druigs body. "tell arishem! tell arishem i messed with the balance of time and saved gilgamesh. have him come to earth and kill me because that's what you just did." you told ikaris sadly, with tears streaming down your face. "i had so much hope in you dear." his deep voice said solemnly. this just irritated you more and you punched him in the face. you were able to hold your own pretty well in the battle between you and ikaris. makkari, thena, and phastos helped you a lot.

after the battle and tiamut was dead, you saw druig sitting on a rock, staring into the ocean and the celestials frozen body. you walked up to him, "is it alright if i sit?" you asked him to which he nodded. "i know you must be confused about this situation dru, ikaris was blackmailing me because he was the only one who knew that-" you said before gulping, trying to find the courage to tell druig, "that i broke the natural flow of time. when i saved gilgamesh, i wasn't supposed to. i had a vision of him dying in that battle a few days ago so i made sure it didn't happen." you admitted. "why does that matter? so what? what's going to happen because of that?" druig asked you, "because ajak told me that if i ever mess with the flow of time, arishem would kill me. ikaris was telling me that if i helped them raise tiamut, arishem might be able to forgive me." you finished. after a few seconds of silence, druig stood up and turned to face you. his hands reached out for you to take which you did. you stood up in front of him and you could barely look into his eyes. "i'm so sorry dru." you told him truthfully, tears welling in your eyes. druig gave you the type of hug that makes all of your worries go away, that makes everything better. you loved druig and he loved you, that was simple. but it was going to be a while before druig was to fully trust you again and you knew that. but you were willing to do anything to prove to him that you were able to be trusted now. especially with ikaris gone for good.