𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x goddess! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : druig and the readers wedding

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : a little smidge of smut

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 : this is a continuation of my dance imagine ( a prequel ig ? )

𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 : jxzz_6

you would've never imagined that druig would even propose, but here you were on your wedding day

you would've never imagined that druig would even propose, but here you were on your wedding day. this was supposed to be the best day in the infinite amount you were going to eventually spend with druig. it must've been sersi and ikaris' wedding that caused the sudden proposal. you both had already vowed to spend the rest of your life together, but you wanted to vow in front of your family. you were in the room with sersi, ajak, makkari, thena, and sprite. they were helping you get dressed in your beautiful wedding gown.

druig was with the other guys, including ikaris much do his dislike. "don't worry druig i'm sure tonight's going to go great!" kingo encouraged druig, "i'm not worried." druig said. he wasn't, druig knew how much you loved him and how much he loved you, it was the most natural thing in the world.

eventually, it came time for the ceremony and as you walked down the red and black rose petal-covered floor, you could've sworn you saw a tear in druigs eye. you kept a mental note to tease him for that later. after your vows, you could finally kiss each other. the eternals around you clapped and ajak wiped tears from her eyes. after you broke the kiss you looked around at your family. you never wanted this day to end.

during the dances, you danced with what seemed like everyone that night but druig. "druig come on! we need to dance." you grabbed his arm and tried to pull him toward the dance floor. "no darling i um- hurt my ankle." druig gasped and sat back down in 'agony.' "very funny druig, now let's dance!" you tried to pull him back to the dance floor, he just sat back down again, "no, i'm not dancing." he groaned and crossed his arms like a child, "fine i won't force you, but you're gonna regret it later." you said and walked off to dance with someone else. druig just chuckled and continued his conversation with makkari.

later that night all the festivities were done with and everyone retired to their beds. you and druig walked to your shared room and started getting ready for bed. "don't humans have that tradition for their honeymoon night?" druig smirked at you, "oh really? is that what you were thinking of?" you told him as he walked up behind you, while you were facing the mirror. "mhmm." he groaned deeply, and started kissing your neck. you gasped and tilted your head back to give him more access. his hands moved to untie your robes, but before he could fully untie it you pulled away and walked to your bedside table. "actually sweetheart i hurt my ankle." you said as you retied your night robe and blew out your candle. you slipped into the bed and closed your eyes to go to bed. "that's low, really low." druig sighed, "almost as low as not dancing with your bride on your wedding. i told you that you were doing to regret it."

₊˚⊹ .authors note₊˚⊹

hi ! for anyone who is interested i currently have an eternals applyfic up and open on this account for anyone who wants to check it out (: