𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x eternal! reader, loki x eternal! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : when the eternals finally come into the light, druigs girlfriend saves loki from being killed by thanos. now loki has fallen for the reader and druig feels the need to prove himself

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : jealous druig

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluffy

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : marvel & eternals

loki had now been staying in the amazon with you and druig for two months

loki had now been staying in the amazon with you and druig for two months. he had gotten to know all of the villagers very fast and you introduced him to everyone. druig was mad that you were spending so much time with him, if only he knew what you were really up to.

you walked through the village next to loki and noticed as he lit up when someone walked by. you smiled to yourself to see how happy he was here. the amazon was labeled as you and druigs getaway. the cool air with the beautiful surroundings made all of the stress fade away from your body. it's as if this little village was a cure for any illness. you were glad that loki could find a home here, even if druig got the wrong idea from your and lokis friendship.

while you and loki were walking you noticed druig standing in front of your hut, with his arms crossed. "excuse me loki." you smiled at him and turned to your boyfriend. druig made his way to you and glared at loki, who was walking away to talk to another villager.

you and druig started walking together, you reached for his hand but he pulled it away to put them behind his back. his signature pose is what you liked to call it. "i understand why you're mad at me, but i wish you'd stop acting so childish." you told him as you stopped walking to look at him. "i'm childish ? says the one who invited a man to stay with us in our village." druig retaliated. "look around you! several men stay here." you responded, which made druig roll his eyes. "this is different and you know it y/n," he told you. "but it is not, druig we've been together for thousands of years, do you think my loyalty to you would falter now?" you said. "maybe, after all that time maybe you're tired of me now." he mumbled, almost to the point you couldn't hear. "druig..." you sighed, "never mind." he grumbled and turned to walk away. leaving you standing there alone.

you could feel loki's presence behind you. "you should go talk to him." loki said. "i need to give him some time to cool off." you responded to which loki nodded. "how is everything with davi?" you asked him, "it's great thank you." he smiled at you and you both continued walking, in the opposite direction of druig.

that night you saw druig staring out into the river next to the village. that was the spot thena spread gilgamesh's ashes.
"druig," you said to make him aware of your presence. he tensed for a second but relaxed after you linked both of your arms around his left one and rested your head on his shoulder.

he thought about shaking you off for a second, but your presence made everything make sense in his world. his world made no sense if you weren't in it. that's why he was so upset when you started putting all of your attention on loki. he was the one you should be paying attention to. he loved you too much to let you go.

you moved from your spot next to druig and stepped in front of him. your hand rested on his jaw and your thumb caressed his cheek. he leaned into your hand and closed your eyes, you hated when he closed his eyes. his bright crystal blue eyes were your favorite thing to look at. "druig, please look at me." he opened his eyes and stared at you.

"druig, i don't love loki, i've only loved you. ever since i met you i knew we were soulmates. i would never leave you for anyone. the only reason i invited loki to stay was that i knew someone he would be good with." you told druig the truth. "who? you?" druig responded, you chuckled at his reaction, he was always so protective and jealous. "you're laughing at me now?!" he defended himself and walked off, "no no i'm not. i set him up with davi. they both look really good together and i knew when i met loki that they would get along with davi." you told druig. "oh." druig said. he remembered seeing the two walking together a lot and they were rarely apart. the only times they were was when you were added to the group. "that... makes a lot of sense. i'm sorry." druig apologized. "don't apologize, i completely understand where you were coming from. and i'm not going to lie, i liked seeing your jealous side. it's hot." you smirked at him. you linked your arms with his again as you both walked back to your hut. "don't say that." druig said hiding his blush with his other hand. you couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"hey guys!" davi called over and grabbed lokis hand, making their way towards you two. "hey!" you smiled, and druig waved at the two. loki and davi stood next to you and you both walked in the same direction since your hut was next to lokis. after the small talk you made your way to your homes, druig walked up the stairs as you watched loki awkwardly scratch the back of his neck, leaning down to kiss davi as they both made their way into lokis hut. "you know i remember when we were like those two. we were so young and awkward." you both laughed at your reminiscing. "me too. i hope they can end up as we did. happier than ever." druig smiled and leaned down to kiss you. "me too." you whispered and kissed him again. turning around and grabbing his shirt, pulling him into the hut as he laughed.