𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 | 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : bill weasley x reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : bill gets jealous when he sees his long-time crush become best friends with his little brother

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : none

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : harry potter

𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 : MrsRomanGodfrey

bill knew that you and him weren't an item, at this point he lost all hope in you two starting to date

bill knew that you and him weren't an item, at this point he lost all hope in you two starting to date. but never in a million years would he think that you would've ended up with his younger brother. charlie was a smart and kind man who was the same age as you. you two did look good together, you both complimented each other very well. but bill knew that you and he were soulmates and he couldn't stand the thought of losing you to charlie.

you two were in the same year at hogwarts, bill was two years older than you. it's only natural to want to date someone your age. but now charlie had traveled back to romania for work, he'd only be gone for a week so you stayed behind.

molly was more than happy to let you stay at the burrow in charlies's room, with his permission of course. you got along with all of the weasleys perfectly. it's not every day they meet someone all of them can get along with since they were all so different.

one day most of the weasleys decided to go out shopping and only a few stayed behind. ginny, bill and you were left. ginny just practiced quidditch for a solid hour so she took a shower and went to rest. which left you and bill, so you both were in the living room reading. the atmosphere wasn't awkward. it was just very quiet and you were slowly going insane. "are you excited for your brother to get back home?" you asked bill. "of course, i always miss my family when we're away from each other." he responded. "i like that. me and my family aren't that close." you smiled at him. bill could feel his face getting redder by the second. "i'm sure you miss charlie a lot too." he mentioned, to try to get your reaction. "of course i do! but i have to admit i'm having fun here without him." you giggled "don't tell him though." you put your index finger up to your lips to signal 'be quiet'. bill laughed and swallowed. he was about to find out for sure if you and charlie were dating. "i'm sure you miss your boyfriend though, even if you like it here without him."

your eyes widened at his comment. where did this come from? "what? me and charlie are-" you started before molly and the rest of the weasleys made their way through the door. "y/n! bill! come help us with the groceries." she called out and bill shot up and hurried up to help molly. you wanted to stop him and tell him the truth but he was already out of the door, and molly called you over to help her put up the food.

the next day was the day charlie came back from romania. you and the weasleys welcomed him back and you were one of the last to hug him. bill crossed his arms and glared at you two as you hugged. "welcome back charlie !" you smiled at him as he pulled away. "thank you! how is everyone doing?" he asked as they all sat down in the living room. everyone sat down and you were stuck without one. you decided to just sit on the floor before charlie and bill shot out of their seats. "you can sit here y/n!" they both said and glared at each other. "thank you both but i'm fine here! trust me i'll just sit on a cushion." you smiled and grabbed an extra pillow from a basket and sat on it. bill and charlie sat back down mumbling stuff under their breath as you awkwardly laughed.

after a few hours of talking everyone slowly made their way to their room to get ready for bed. since tonight was the last night in the burrow, you decided the couch was fine to sleep on and gathered some blankets and ginny had an extra pillow for you to sleep on. you decided for one more breath of fresh air but you noticed bill sitting on the porch stairs. you sat down next to him and noticed how his face got a bit red, which made you blush. "you know me and charlie aren't dating. we're just friends." you told him as he looked at you. "he admitted he had feelings for me a while ago but i told him i had feelings for someone else and he accepted it so we're staying friends." you told him. "who do you have feelings for?" bill asked you. "guess." you said and kissed his cheek, getting up and walking back inside. "goodnight." you said before you closed the door.

'looks like we were soulmates after all.' bill thought before jumping up and almost running inside behind you.