𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x eternals! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : druig gets jealous after seeing his girl with thanos' brother

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : jealousy

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : angst to fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡: ibizaa1543

if there was one thing druig hated, it was when people took his stuff

if there was one thing druig hated, it was when people took his stuff. in his mind, you were his. not in a condescending way or a way that would make you uncomfortable. but you were his and he was yours, that just how both of you saw each other. but the difference was is that you weren't a usually jealous person. you trusted druig with your whole being so if you saw him talking to makkari or a villager you just assumed that it was a friendly conversation and moved along. however, druig didn't work like that. if you were ever seen talking to a man that wasn't him he'd always assume the worst. it's not that he didn't trust you because he wholeheartedly did. it's just that he didn't trust them. he could read their minds, see how they saw you and what they wanted to do to you. that is the downside of dating the goddess of beauty.

after the entire celestial emerging from the earth and almost destroying everything fiasco. druig, you, makkari, and thena decided to get on the domo and find other eternals like you. the different eternals spread across the universe accomplishing the same mission that you did blindly. while on the ship trying to find the others, everyone felt a weird sensation. soon a tall, admittedly handsome man, appeared before you and introduced himself. "i'm eros, brother of thanos." he smiled, and eventually his eyes laid on you, "y/n goddess of beauty, i can finally see why they call you that." he smirked and went to kiss your hand. much to eros' dislike, druig stepped in the way to prevent eros from getting any closer. eros got the hint and backed up, thena taking eros by the arm to lead him to a spare room he could stay in. "i'm gonna kill him." druig mumbled under his breath.

the next day you were on the couch just flipping through a book. eros came to sit next to you, he also had a book in his hand and he just sat in silence. next thing you heard is loud footsteps came at you and eventually druig practically jumped between you and eros and sat down. "what are you reading love?" he asked you out of breath, "man what the fuck?!" eros groaned and got up, probably to go bother thena, to which druig sighed at. "love, are you okay?" you asked him. "what? yeah i'm fine beautiful just um," he adjusted himself of the coach to look more comfortable. "just chillin'" he smirked, to which you chucked at. "awe is my druig jealous?" you smiled, and he rolled his eyes. "don't worry, you're the only man for me, but we have been together for 5,000 years... maybe it's time for a change..." you fake thought, you knew druig could read your mind so he knew you weren't serious. druig wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you on top of him, "you're going to be the death of me beautiful" he said and kissed you on the lips, "that must be a pretty good death then." you joked and smiled, kissing him one more time.