𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗒 | 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓

* no spoilers for no way home are in this story *

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : peter parker x black cat! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : the new anti-hero black cat makes her first appearance ever, much to spider-man's enjoyment

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : flirtation

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff?

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : spiderman

the new menace to new york was a simple cat burglar? peter could hardly believe it

the new menace to new york was a simple cat burglar? peter could hardly believe it. the cops couldn't catch a cat burglar who was robbing jewelry stores and museums so of course spiderman had to intervene like always. peter found himself in the last museum the burglar hasn't hit yet. there was the special vivid blue diamond that cost 3 million dollars. he was sure that he would catch the thief here. he found himself playing games on his phone to pass the time, assuming the thief would trip an alarm or something. but after three hours he was wondering if he got the wrong museum. but after he saw a brown bag in place of the diamond and a figure dressed in black, avoiding the alarm lasers very skillfully he jumped from his place setting off the alarm.

which caused the person in a black cloak to start running away. peter chased the man to the street and knocked him down, causing the cloak to be ripped off and reveal a... woman?! she was wearing a skin-tight black leather suit and had white hair. if she wasn't a criminal he would thought she was- nevermind. "awe looks like the itsy-bitsy-spidey caught poor old me, how could i ever recover?" she faked sobbed, "look i'm sure after you turn yourself in they'll lower the charges if you turn in everything you stole." he tried to reconcile with the girl. what peter didn't expect was the woman to start strutting over to him and putting her hands on his chest. "awe you're not going to turn me in, are you spidey?" she tried her puppy dog eyes on the masked man. "look um- ma'am, it's my job to put criminals in jail... so that's what i'm going to do." peter said as he grabbed the woman's arm. the mysterious girl quickly got out of the hold and started running away again. she showed fake metal claws come out of her hands and climbed up a building fast, leaving peter impressed with what she could do. "i'm black cat by the way spidey-boy!" the woman called out, running away, jumping from building to building. peter snapped out of his haze when he heard police sirens. he then realized he accomplished nothing with his mission. he hadn't gotten the secret woman's identity or the jewel that she stole. so he decided to swing away before he got another lecture from captain stacy.

the next day peter was invited by gwen to her apartment to eat dinner. he met her at her window much to her shock, and handed her the worn down flowers he didn't even notice were messed up until now. captain stacy then called for dinner and everyone met in the dining room. peter almost choked on a brussel sprout when he saw a white blonde girl walk in and sit down across from peter. "oh peter i forgot to mention, this is my twin sister, y/n." gwen introduced her sister as gwen's twin smiled kindly at peter. peter smiled back and couldn't stop the blush on his cheeks. shit, he caught feelings for the criminal stealing jewel who's also his girlfriend's twin sister.