𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄 | 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒖𝒔

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : young! remus lupin x reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : the reader gets sick so remus takes care of her

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : illnesses

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : harry potter marauder era

if there was one thing you hated it was being sick

if there was one thing you hated it was being sick. yeah, it would get you out of school for a few days but it meant sitting in the hospital wing each morning to let madame pomfrey check on you to make sure you weren't dying. your boyfriend, remus, loved madame pomfrey because of what she would do for him after full moons. you were on the fence, she always seemed to give you the most extreme healing methods for a simple fever. besides that, she had just given you simple medicine and sent you to your dorm room to rest. there you found your boyfriend laying on your bed reading a book.

"remus what are you doing here?" you said, with the soreness of your throat from coughing it came out deeper with some voice cracks. "jesus beautiful, you sound awful." remus said, which just made you feel worse. "gee thanks rem, now get off my bed i just wanna take a nap." you sighed and tried to push him off, not succeeding at all.

"i didn't skip class for you just to push me off your bed. i'm here to take care of you my sweet girl." remus said as he sat up and tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and kissed your cheek. you wished he would've kissed you on the lips but you of course understood why he didn't want to. "i'll kiss you properly when you feel better" he said and he got up and went to grab something from across your room. "get in bed i'll be there in a second." you sighed and did what he told you to do, it didn't take any convincing. "here you go." he smiled at you and handed you a warm cup of tea, "there's honey and a bunch of other things in there that will help your throat feel better." he smiled. as you drank the warm liquid it instantly coated your throat and made it feel better. "wow rem that feels a lot better, thank you." you smiled at him, which he returned. you finished the cup of tea and rem removed his shoes and coat. leaving him in his pants and sweater, "now the part i know you've been waiting for..." he says in anticipation, "cuddles!" you finished his sentence and threw your hands up to wrap around his neck.

you both got comfortable with you laying on top of him with your head against his chest. "sleep tight beautiful." he said as he kissed the top of your head. you wanted to say something but you were too tired so you just hummed in response. remus' gentle rubs on your back eased you to sleep faster than ever. you were glad you got lucky with such a great boyfriend.