𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 | 𝒋𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : jason dean x reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : reader meets the new kid at school and has to change him for the better, or should she ?

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : gun, language, and talk of murder

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : angst to fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : heathers

you were the new member of the infamous heathers

you were the new member of the infamous heathers. you knew how awful they were but they would help you survive high school. you smoothed out your wrinkled pink jacket and left the house. you made sure to pick up heather mcnamara like you always did. you pulled up to school in your black mustang and parked. while getting out and gathering your stuff you could feel someone staring at you. you looked around the parking lot only to make eye contact with a dark-haired guy who had just parked his motorcycle. you waved and he did the same in return. at this point, heather had gotten out of the car and looped her arm with yours, and walked with you to school. you looked back at the motorcycles and the boy was gone.

"so y/n, who was that boy you were drooling over?" heather mcnamara asked. "what boy?" you asked in return, trying to make sure you sounded as oblivious as possible. the other two heathers and veronica listened in closely. "he was standing by the motorcycles when we first came to school this morning." heather said and you knew you were stuck. "oh does our y/n have a boyfriend?" heather chandler said. you tried to occupy yourself with the not-so-interesting lunch in front of you. "i don't even know his name we just made eye contact in the parking lot so i waved, that it." you said. you were being truthful that's the only real interaction you've had. but you have learned a little bit about him since then. like his name was jason dean and he was new at westerburg high. "wait is that him?" heather mcnamara said and you turned your head to see what she was pointing at. who would've guessed, there he was. the beautiful dark-haired boy you've made it your mission to know everything about. he'd been staring at you, since right when you turned around he was staring right at you and waved. you smiled and waved back, "i'll be right back girls." you said and got up, smoothing out your skirt and walking towards him. "is she crazy?" you heard heather duke say. jason was smirking while seeing you walk up to him, and a few kids stopped eating their lunches, watching you walk up to the new kid. "hi, my name is y/n." you introduced yourself, "i know." he said in response. "my name is jason dean but most people just call me j.d." he finished, "it's nice to meet you." you smiled and stared at the empty seat across from him, "do you mind if i sit?" you asked pointing at the empty spot to which he nodded. you sat down and tried to start a conversation, "so how are you liking westerburg?" you asked him, "i'm liking it a lot better now." he smirked, which made you blush, "you know there's a lot of boys here who would punch a guy with a tongue like yours." you giggled, he opened his mouth to say something else before someone interrupted, "excuse me we just need to borrow y/n" heather chandler said and practically dragged you from the table, "heather what the fuck?" you asked her after she stopped dragging you when you got to the empty school hallway.

"what the fuck me? what the fuck you?" she almost screamed in your face. "i brought you up from nothing, you were a little nobody who ate with martha dump-truck. now you're popular, which is exactly what. you. wanted." she continued to scream. "you better get your act right and stop talking to that scrawny little nobody before i make sure you're right back where you were, at the bottom of the food chain." she finished. "now whenever you're ready, come back at our table, and i don't want a word out of you for the rest of the day, got it?" she said and you nodded, she seemed satisfied with your response and walked back into the cafeteria. you fixed your hair and made sure your pale pink petticoat was still clean and walked behind heather. you avoided jason's gaze and sat at the table with the heathers and veronica. "if y/n says a word for the rest of the day girls make sure to tell me." heather chandler said and heather duke shot you a sympathetic look.

the school day felt like it lasted forever, of course, ram and kurt chose today to bother you when they knew you couldn't say anything. but it was a success, you hadn't said a word all day. you were going to survive another week of high school. you made your way to your room and almost collapsed on your bed. you kicked your uncomfortable black heels off and got comfortable in your bed, your pink tights giving you enough warmth so you didn't have to grab a blanket. you almost drifted off to sleep before you heard knocking on your window. you got up and went to your window, and there he was, jason dean. you opened the window and he climbed in. "jd? what the hell are you doing here?" you half gasped and half laughed. "i had to see you doll, i heard what happened between you and heather." he said, "yeah it's nothing, i'm used to it at this point." you shrugged it off, you knew you just had to get through a year and a half of her shit. "what if i told you i could make her go away?" he said "go away? what do you mean?" you asked, it sounded to vague. next thing you know he pulls a gun out of his belt loop. "what the fuck?" you gasped, "you want to kill heather? i cant kill heather she's my best friend." you gasped trying to grab the gun from him. "oh come on sweetheart all of your worries would be gone." he said as he noticed how close you were to his face. with your hand reaching up behind his head he leaned down and kissed you roughly, which you returned. the hand with the gun in it wrapped around your waist and you could feel it pressed against your spine, you pulled apart from the kiss and whispered, "let's go kill the bitch."