𝗂𝖼𝖾 | 𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒏𝒚

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : johnny storm x reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : the cocky johnny storm falls for reserved ice powered reader

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : language

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : fantastic four

you would've never guessed that a mission with your brother, reed richards, would lead to a superhero team

you would've never guessed that a mission with your brother, reed richards, would lead to a superhero team. but here you were sitting in reeds apartment while he tested on you. "so y/n it looks like you can control ice." he said, "well no shit sherlock, my hair turned white and i'm cold all of the time." you said in response, it was true. when you woke up after the accident you looked completely normal, with your regular hair and the same temperature. after your checkups continued your body temperature got colder and colder. to the point where it was believed to be a dead body to hypothermia. you felt completely normal until your hair started turning a frosty white from the roots. eventually, your head, eyebrows, and even your eyelashes were that same shade of icy white.

while you and reed were talking about your abilities, everyone else walked in. you never knew why but you were never really good at communicating with anyone else but your brother and his best friend ben. for as long as you had remembered it had just been you three, and then sue and johnny came along. you liked sue, you knew her from her time dating reed but after they broke up you never really saw her again, until now of course. then there's johnny storm, the biggest, hottest, douches, and the sexiest guy you've ever known. you hated him. he was always the exact opposite of you, which showed through your powers. he has the power to control flames while you controlled ice.

"hey snowman." johnny laughed as he threw a ball of fire at you. which you turned to ice with a touch of your finger and it shattered as it fell to the floor. "geez cold shoulder much?" he made another one of his lame jokes. "wow aren't you a treat this morning." you groaned and rolled your eyes, getting up and detaching all of the wires reed had attached to you.

reed walked off with sue and ben while they talked about the situation you guys were in and you sighed. johnny touched your shoulder and you winced, looking at the burn mark in the shape of his hand. "johnny how many times do i have to tell you to not touch me!" "sorry i keep forgetting!" he said as you grabbed his shoulder, freezing his entire left arm. "ow!" he screamed as he melted it with his right arm. "whoops sorry i keep forgetting!" you mimicked him and ran away, making an ice road that you could slide on. johnny attempted to get on to follow you but just ended up melting the whole thing. "whoops" he said, "JOHNNY I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"why do we keep leaving them alone?" sue said as she observed the fight the fire boy and ice girl were having. "because we get to see johnny get his ass kicked." ben laughed as you trapped johnny in a block of ice. that he melted but you had bolted before he got free. "damn you santa clause!" johnny yelled after you.

₊˚⊹ .authors note₊˚⊹

hi ! for anyone who is interested i currently have an eternals applyfic up and open on this account for anyone who wants to check it out (: