𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗄 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x goddess! reader 

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : after the greek gods banished you to earth, ajak and the eternals take you in, much to druigs dislike.

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : none

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluffy

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

being a goddess meant you had a lot of responsibilities

being a goddess meant you had a lot of responsibilities. no matter what your abilities were you had to make the most of them help the other gods and the humans. as the goddess of angels, you were meant to take care of the heavens and keep the innocent protected. eventually, the earth became a place of sin and hatred. you did your best to change the ways of humankind but humanity drifted away from your teachings. the other gods were furious at you. they blamed you for the human's actions and banished you to earth.

you were stuck wandering until a beautiful lady found you. she told you her name was thena, goddess of war. which was interesting since you knew athena. you sulked in sadness at your thought. you could never see your friends again. she told you that she was an eternal, from a planet called olympia. "olympus you mean?" you asked her. "no. olympia." she corrected you. "interesting." you commented. she lead you to the rest of the eternals who were living in babylon. their home was the domo, and they made a room for you to stay in after you told them what happened.

that was now a few years ago and you lived with the eternals now. they accepted you like family and told you they would never betray you. all of them were so kind to you and accepted you for you. except for druig.

druig constantly ignored you, every time you entered a room he would get up and leave. when you would try to talk to him he would end the conversation fast and walk away. you assumed he didn't like the idea of a new person intruding on his family and involving herself. so you decided to let him be, and wouldn't pressure him to do anything he didn't want to do.

you started assisting the eternals in their fight against the deviants. the only way you could assist would be to distract the deviants with your large feathered wings, and lead them away from the humans by flying away.

one day while you were with thena, gilgamesh, and druig in mesoamerica. there were more deviants than anticipated. you did your best to lead them away, but one deviant caught you by surprise. it crashed you into the ground, and you blacked out for the rest.

you woke up on the domo in its healing chambers. you were all healed, everyone was just waiting on you to wake up. ajak was right by your side as your eyes opened. everyone was making sure you were okay but you noticed druig immediately get up from his seat and walk out of the room. you frowned at his reaction but smiled at your worried family around you. after a few days of recovering you were right back to normal. when you were alone with thena, you decided to bring up druig. "thena, do you why druig dislikes me so much?" you asked her. you knew it was random but you couldn't understand why he didn't like you at all. "dislike you? what do you mean?" she responded. "well whenever i'm in a room he's in he just walks out. every time i talk to him he doesn't seem interested. even after i got hurt by that deviant he walked out of the room after i woke up." you explained to her, awaiting her answer. "if there's anything druig feels towards you. it's not dislike." thena told you. "i don't understand."

"that day you were hit by the deviant, druig was the one to push it off of you. even if his power wasn't strength or super speed. gilgamesh and i took care of the deviant while druig took care of you. if i remember correctly, he was crying." as thena was telling you the story your eyes got wider. druig never cried. he never even showed any emotion other that annoyance. "i don't believe it." you whispered as thena finished. "exactly, so if druig feels anything towards you. it's love." she said and left the room. you jumped up and made your way to druigs room. you knocked on the door lightly and waited for his answer. "come in." you heard him and you made your way inside. he looked shocked to see you in his room. he was probably expecting makkari other than you. "i need to talk to you about something." you said and sat on the end of his bed since he was sitting on the couch reading. you saw his lips turn into a straight line as he saved his spot in the book and put it down next to him.

"thena told me what happened that day the deviant attacked me. is it true? did you push the deviant off of me and made sure i was okay?" you paused, taking a deep breath. "did you cry because i was hurt?" you finished. his face turned a bright red that went to his ears and neck. "umm-" he cleared his throat. "yeah i did." he mumbled. afraid to accept his true feelings. "good. because if it wasn't i'd be too scared to do this." you said and got up, taking a seat next to him and you grabbed his face, bringing his lips down to yours. he was tense at first but eventually melted into the kiss, wrapping his hands around your waist. you disconnected your lips for a second. "and to think i thought you hated me." you smiled at him. "i do give off that impression sometimes, don't i?" he laughed and kissed you again.