𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒 | 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓

(no spoilers for nwh are in this story btw if you're worried)

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔: peter parker x reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦: peter parker sees one of his classmates while he's fighting some criminals so he tries to impress her.

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠: guns and peter being a cocky bitch as usual

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒: fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : spiderman

 ( i used an andrew gif but you can imagine tobey or tom in this scenario )

the streets of queens, new york were never really safe. even after the masked vigilante named spider-man started to fight crime. that's what he was doing right now. some crooks decided to rob a sandwich shop that you were in. of course, your friendly neighborhood spider-man came to save you.

you were stuck in the store with the criminals and the masked vigilante. it was just you and the store owners and before you knew it one of the criminals grabbed you by the neck and held a gun to your head. you gasped and grabbed onto the guy's arm, trying to get him off of you, but he just held on harder. spider-man held his hands up and tried talking to the guy. after you heard the safety being switched off you started to silently cry and wonder what your life could've been like if you didn't die when you were only 17. before you knew it spider-man punched the guy and grabbed you by the waist, swinging you to safety.

you landed in a brightly lit alley as spider-man hung upside down in front of you. "t-thank you." you told him, as you wiped your tears away. "hey that's just what your friendly neighborhood spider-man does." he said, his voice being a little muffled by the mask. then you got a weird feeling, like you knew who was behind the mask. then you did something that shocked even yourself. you were a very shy and quiet girl so you weren't really the one to make moves for guys but it appeared that had changed. you walked up closer to him and grabbed the edge of his mask. "wait-" he said, not wanting his identity to be revealed. "don't worry i'm not pulling it all the way down." you said and he relaxed. you pulled down the mask so you could only see his lips. "just double checking, you're not fifty right ?" you asked, half joking half being serious. "i'm not, i'm eighteen if that helps." he said, you were kind of shocked. you always thought he was twenty five or a little older. but he was only one year older than you.

you leaned forward and kissed his lips, and he returned the kiss. the entire experience was so unlike you. you would never kiss a guy you didn't know, but you felt like you did know him. after the kiss he just smiled at you. "that's the best thank you i've ever received." he smirked and pulled his mask back down. he jokingly saluted to you and swung away.

after that encounter a boy in your physics class struck your attention. his name was... peter ? peter parker ? you weren't very good at names but you were 90% sure that was right. he kept looking at you in class but he never would before. he was cute, today you were planning on asking him out.

A/N: should i make a part 2 to my ( love | druig imagine ) ?