𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 | 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 : druig x eternal! reader

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 : when the reader has bad dreams, druig comforts her

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 : nightmares

𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 : fluff

𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 : eternals

you woke up in a cold sweat again, for the fourth time this week

you woke up in a cold sweat again, for the fourth time this week. waking up on the domo and learning you had the power to see into the future made you excited to use your power. now you just wish it would go away, the constant horrific visions of the soon to come world was the reason you couldn't get a good night of sleep.

feeling defeated you stood up and walked out of your room. the good thing about babylon was the chilly nights and beautiful stars. usually looking up at the stars would make you sleepy but you knew only one thing could make you fall asleep fast, your fellow eternal druig. you and druig had a ... complicated relationship to say the least. you weren't dating but you weren't just friends. all of the longing stares and flirty comments made you closer to lovers... but something was holding you back. neither of you knew what it was but it was obvious your obliviousness was the barrier. disregarding the thoughts in your head you knocked on druigs door. you didn't wish to wake him up late but you were just desperate to see him. after a few seconds the door opened with a sleepy and shirtless druig rubbing his eyes. after seeing it was you his tired demeanor soon changed to confident and flirty. "why hello my beautiful, beautiful y/n. what are you doing here so late love ?" he said in a raspy voice. "i just wanted to see you, i had another nightmare." you said and he smiled kindly. "here come in and lay down." the dark-haired eternal said. he lightly grabbed your shoulder and lead you to his bed, pulling the covers over you and holding you sweetly. your head was in a perfect position so you could hear his heartbeat against his chest.

his hand started to sweetly rub your shoulder and lightly touch your face. after a few minutes you fell asleep, falling victim to his sweet touches and kind gestures. "goodnight beautiful, see you in the morning." he whispered before he fell asleep himself. that night was the best night of sleep you ever had.