Chapter 25

I go towards the living room as I hear my dad and Leonardo talking with some of the guards

As I step into the room, everyone stops talking and look at me. I march up to my dad and sit down next to him with the computer in my lap.

"Why do you have a computer with you? I thought you only work in your office." My dad looks at me as confusion twists on his face.

"I do, now let me ask you a question," I pause looking at him as he still looks confused. "Do you know who decoded this for me." I question looking at everyone else who are staring at our interaction.

"Luca or Matteo." He guesses looking at the screen. "Why are you asking me if they didn't do it properly you can get them extra lessons you don't need to ask me." He states turning back to Leonardo.

"No Liliana did it." I inform them all as they stare at me with wide eyes.

"How would she know how to hack and why did she have the computer in the first place?" Leonardo interjects into the conversation.

"She came to my office earlier because she was bored so I let her sit with me while I signed some papers from the Mexicans and when I left after Riccardo called me she secretly did it claiming she was bored." I tell them, surprised myself.

"But that's not even the best part, she did it in less than 5 minutes. Even our best hackers can't do it that quick." I explain to everyone as they look at me as if I'm lying.

"Where would she learn skills like that?" I hear one of the guards question, who was clearly intrigued by her newly discovered skill.

"I talked to her before coming here and she said she was getting extra lessons at her old school by some teacher she really likes and she is half self-taught too." I voice to everyone what she told Me as they nod.

"You should do a background check on whoever this person who helped her is and we should test how good she actually is." Dad finally talks now out of his shock.

"Dad we need to tell her about the mafia soon after the restaurant thing she is probably guessing we are part of the mafia anyway and I prefer she finds out from us then from someone else." I mention seeing him thinking about it.

Everyone believes she is so dumb to not realise us carrying guns. Not to mention, the amount of money and protection we have.

"Fine we will tell her tomorrow at breakfast." Dad reluctantly approves as he turns back to Lorenzo and I walk out earning a nod from all the guards in respect before leaving.

I go back to my office and place the laptop down looking through the Russian data base.

They have a shipment that should be delivered in 2 weeks so I decide to inform Riccardo so he can get everyone ready.

I yawn while checking the time and realise it is already 12 am so I get up and go to my room to take a shower and go sleep.

"Ana wake up and come down for breakfast

"Ana wake up and come down for breakfast." I hear someone call but I am too comfortable and tired to get up.

"Go away." I groan turning around as I try fall back to sleep.

"Ana I said get up dad is asking for you to be downstairs." He repeats again, I still keep my eyes close as I begin speaking.

"And I said go away." I hiss getting agitated from this person.

Finally, I hear footsteps retreat to the door as it opens and shuts.

I sigh in content, happy that I won and I fall back to sleep shortly.

Suddenly, I feel a big splash of ice cold water dumped on me causing me to let out a high pitched scream as I jump out of bed.

I look up to see Luca holding a bucket in the air smirking at me.

"Well that got you up." He chuckles as I glare daggers into his soul.

"You have 2 seconds to run." I grit my teeth as I see worry flash through his eyes.

Ha he is scared.

He should be. He is so dead.

He begins running and screams as I chase him down the stairs getting water everywhere.

"Ahhh help she is going to kill me!" He shrieks running in the dining room where everyone else is but I am to angry to notice them.

I grab a shoe I see on the floor as I run after him and stop running aiming the shoe at his head and when I throw it, the shoe lands straight at his head.

"You are so dead, if I was you I would keep your eyes open when you sleep and just know I am everywhere. I will make sure you wish you never did that." I roar, more than pissed.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I won't do it again." He begs shivering in fear on the floor.

"Yeah you won't do it again unless you want to watch me put your dick in a blender." I threaten as he gulps.

"What happened? Luca you were meant to wake her up try and get killed." Dad announces as I look around to see everyone watching me scared making me smirk.

Ha they are all scared of me. Now no one will mess with me.

"He poured freezing cold water on me." I whine, pointing towards Luca still pissed as he slowly get of the floor.

"Idiota when we said wake her up we didn't mean with water." Angelo begins as he sighs in annoyance. (Idiot)

"Well she wasn't waking up and you weren't specific enough." Luca shrugs hiding behind dad.

"Go get changed and then come back down Principessa." Dad sits back down as they start talking again.

I walk to my bathroom as I take a hot shower to get rid of how cold I feel right now.

After taking my shower, I hop out and wrap my towel around myself going to my closet and choosing out an outfit.

I end up choosing a white long sleeve top with jeans and a Gucci belt and to top it of I put a shirt on bringing my outfit together.

I run downstairs to the table because I feel so hungry.

As I get there everyone stops talking and looks up at me.

"Come sit down bambino." My dad asks me as I walk to him occasionally glaring at Luca making him uncomfortable.

"I apologised already." He whines as I smirk eating my food.

"Oh no, there are no apologies. Just accept that you just started a prank war you can't win." I reply continuing to eat although I feel everyone staring at me.

"If this prank war begins effecting everyone else's life's I will stop it myself." Valentino speaks up with a worried expression as I just smile.

"Don't worry my only aim is to make Luca's life hell." I smirk looking at him shiver in his seat as everyone else snickers quietly watching our interaction.

"I would hate to be in Luca's place right now." Leonardo comments as he begins laughing.

"Yeah you would hate to be in Luca's place." I remark glaring at Luca.

"We need to tell you something Principessa." Dad speaks up sounding serious all of a sudden.

What does he want to talk about?

New chapter! Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️