𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘.

⊱ 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 ⊰

⊱ 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 ⊰

The building in front of you was intimidating yet familiar. You were a bit nervous to enter, but you had one of your close friends with you. You guessed the others had already arrived in their own vehicles, be it a car or a bus. Of course, you always had Childe pick you up because both of you agreed that the bus was awful and you absolutely loved his car. 

"Ready?" He asked, nudging your arm with his elbow.

"Probably not," you said before sauntering toward the front doors, where a large crowd of teenagers were entering the school. Childe followed quickly after you.

"I hope I didn't forget anything," you sighed while you made your way past the doors and through the main room, into the hallway where your homeroom was supposed to be. 

"I'm sure you didn't," Childe said, struggling to keep up with you while he slipped by passing students. "Especially since you're you."

"Why did that sound like it was supposed to be an insult?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"It wasn't, I swear," he chuckled. "Oh, it's Kazuha!"

"Huh?" You blinked, removing yourself from your thoughts and looking ahead, seeing Kazuha enter the classroom you were going to.

But he was walking in with Gorou.

"Oh god, please don't tell me we're in the same class with that mutt," you groaned.

"Looks like it," Childe snickered, patting you on the head. "You're gonna need real luck to get through this year, huh?"

You swatted his hand away and glared at him, "Shut up. I will get through it by myself, no luck involved."

"You really don't believe in that, huh-"

"No. Luck is for losers."

You stepped into the class with Childe and glanced around. You noticed Kazuha wave to you and gesture to the two desks on his left side. Gorou was sitting on his right. You reluctantly went over and sat beside Kazuha, figuring it would be fine as long as there was someone between you and Gorou. Childe took the seat next to you.

"Why didn't you say you were gonna be in our class?" You asked.

"I wanted to surprise you," he smiled. "Surprise."

"Of course she's here," Gorou grumbled, resting his chin on the desk and looking away.

"Of course the puppy is here," you retorted.

He lifted his head, "Oh, so now you're willing to talk?"

"Well sorry I didn't wanna see your ugly face during the time when I'm supposed to relax," you scoffed.

He did feel a sting poke his heart, but he ignored it and rolled his eyes at you, looking in the other direction. You took it as a victory and smirked. Meanwhile, Kazuha sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"If you two will be fighting with me in the middle, I'm switching seats."

"Please no," you and Gorou pleaded in sync. You shot a glare of annoyance toward him, while he did the same to you. Noticing that most of the other seats were being taken, you realized this would be the only arrangement where you could sit with your friends. 

"Okay, then stop," Kazuha said.

He was always such a good mediator. He had to be, since he'd been dealing with you and Gorou for five years at least. Childe let out a small laugh at your interaction, causing you to look back at him.

"How did your rivalry even start?" He asked.

Childe had only moved to your school during freshman year, so he wasn't as knowledgeable about those types of subjects. You could sense the color draining from your body while you remembered the kickstart of your rivalry with Gorou.

"We don't talk about it."

"Seriously?" He groaned. "Doesn't everyone else already know?"

"If I tell you, you're gonna make fun of me."

"I won't."

"You will."

"Fine, I'll just ask Ayaka."

"Please no-"

"Class is starting," Kazuha whispered, nodding his head toward the teacher, standing at the front of the room. 

"Thanks," you said quietly. He shot you a smile.

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"I saw a flyer for drama class. It looks like they're already planning a play."

"Seriously?" You asked, gently taking the paper from Childe's hands. "It's only the first day..."

"Well, the deadline to sign up for an elective is coming up," Ayaka pointed out.

"True," you shrugged. "I kinda wanna take drama."

"You should," Thoma suggested.

"I agree," Ayaka smiled. "You'd do wonderfully, especially if you performed in a musical."

"You think so?"

"I believe so as well," Kazuha nodded.

"I wouldn't have expected you to be a drama kid," Childe admitted. "But I'd totally take the class with you."

"You like performing?" You questioned, raising your eyebrows at him.

"Yeah! I wanted to be an actor when I was younger, so I took a ton of classes for it."

"I'm jealous," you mumbled. "Oh the perks of having too much money."

Childe suddenly got an idea, "Y'know, you could use it as a way to beat Gorou."

"What? How?"

"You could challenge him and whoever gets the lead role wins!" He grinned. "I've never seen you act before, but I'm sure you can do better than him."

"You're being so nice to me recently. Is this so I'll buy your food next time we go out?" You asked.

"No," he rolled his eyes.

"Well..." You snickered. "This'll be my first win of the year~."