𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

⊱ 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 ⊰

"Ugh..." You groaned, rubbing your eyes as you stretched your arms. "Ew, morning..."

"Actually, it's the afternoon."

Your eyes shot wide open and you glanced around, seeing your phone plugged in and laying beside you. Gorou was still on call. You hadn't even realized you fell asleep without hanging up.

"What the- Why didn't you hang up?"

"B-Because," he stuttered, suddenly shy as he explained his reasoning. "I wasn't sure if you'd have a nightmare because of all the stress and I wanted to be here if you did..."

Wait what the fuck that's so sweet stop-

"...You did sleep, right?" You asked.

"Yeah, I fell asleep around four," he stated.

"Good," you sighed, yawning quietly as you checked the time. "Oh. You seriously stayed on the phone with me until 1 pm?"

"Um... yeah."

"Sounds like you don't have a life," you said nonchalantly, though you could feel warmth spreading across your cheeks.

"Don't insult me, just say thank you," he huffed.

"Thank you," you mumbled reluctantly. "For helping me and stuff."

"You're welcome!"

You unplugged the device and brought it with you as you approached your window, making sure M/n wasn't home. Thankfully, her car wasn't in the driveway. You exited your room and strolled down the stairs.

"So we said five o'clock, right?" You asked, glancing over to see the remains of a broken vase on the floor.

"Yep!" He chirped. "How are you feeling?"

"Um... Feeling like I just got out of bed. Speaking of which, I'm gonna eat and get in the shower before I procrastinate and have to get ready five minutes before you get here."

"...Are you sure you're okay with me driving you?"

"...Yeah, I think so."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"Ayaka, what do you wear on a date when you actually wanna try to look good?" You queried as your phone sat on your dresser while you rummaged through the drawers.

"A date?!" She gasped. "I thought you broke up with Scaramouche!"

"Um, I-I did... Okay, maybe calling it a 'date' isn't right. Gorou invited me to the carnival in Inazuma City."

"Y/n... That's most certainly a date."

"Okay, well, what do I wear?" You groaned. 

"This is quite unexpected... I knew you two were getting along, but to suddenly go on a date with him..."