𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗.

⊱ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒

⊱ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒... ⊰

You wondered if being shot in the head was really as quick as everyone said. Everyone always said you wouldn't feel anything if you died that way, but you questioned if it was true. How would they know? They never tried it.

Maybe there was a fleeting moment between the bullet hitting the head and actually dying. A moment where there was a faint sting of pain before everything went empty. You wondered, even at a young age.

Perhaps it was like having your heart crushed by someone who never had it in the first place.

You wanted to love Scaramouche, but you couldn't. You knew you were using him, but you were also aware that he was using you as well. You were happy feeling wanted by someone, even if deep down, you told yourself it wasn't real. You were both in a happy relationship using each other.

But the way Gorou saw it, you were in love with the asshole who bullied almost everyone and ditched school 98% of the time. He always thought it reflected on you and what kind of person you were, being with someone who was so awful. 

"I can't believe she actually likes him," he said while watching you from across the room. "She knows what he does to people."

"I'm a bit concerned about her..." Kokomi sighed, looking in the same direction. "It can't be easy."

"If it wasn't, she would've left him already," Gorou pointed out.

"Maybe..."

"Why're you guys so concerned about it? Let's just eat, stop with whatever this is!" Itto interrupted, patting Gorou on the head.

Gorou yelped in response, pushing his hand away, "D-Don't do that!"

He glanced at Scaramouche from the other end of the cafeteria. This time, he was alone. It was strange, since whenever he decided to stay for lunch, he was with you. And you weren't with your friends, so where were you? Gorou furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and his ear twitched while he thought about it. It wasn't like you ditched, right?

"Gorou?" Teppei said, waving his hand in front of the other boy's face. "Hello?"

He flinched, "Sorry! I got lost in thought."

"We noticed," Kokomi giggled. "What's on your mind?"

"I was wondering..." He was hesitant to say. "Where Y/n is."

"Hm," Kokomi hummed. "I'm not sure. I saw her in Language Arts, so she must be here."

Suddenly, you walked into the room and went down to sit with Scaramouche.

"Oh... I guess she was just in the bathroom," Gorou stated.

"And to think you seemed worried for a second," Kokomi commented.