𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

⊱ 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ⊰

⊱ 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ⊰

When you got back inside and sat down, you were on the outside of the seat since Kazuha had already taken the place beside the wall. You and Gorou tried catching up on the conversation, but you were still confused.

"Okay, wait. Y/n, we have a question for you," Thoma said.

"What?"

"If we were all stranded on a deserted island and we were out of food, who should we eat first?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that?" You chuckled. "And does this include Gorou?"

"Yes."

"Hm..." You hummed. "Yeah, probably Gorou."

"Wha- Why me?!" He yelped.

"Because Thoma could cook your body to perfection and it's not like I could kill Kazuha or Ayaka," you answered.

"So if I couldn't cook, you would kill me..."

"Maybe not. Depends on whether you're willing to kill all the bugs on the island or not."

"Well if it keeps me alive, then yes!"

"Then yeah, Gorou's dead," you shrugged.

"Okay, but I could build a raft to get us off the island," Gorou pointed out.

"Oh, you're a builder now?" You smirked.

"Well I probably could, I'm good at fixing stuff."

You narrowed your eyes and glanced at Ayaka, then Kazuha.

"Hm... Kazuha could give me therapy so I don't go insane, so... Ayaka, I'm sorry but..."

Kazuha was a bit confused by your assessment. He didn't think you actually considered him your therapist...

Ayaka gasped, "You would cannibalize me?"

"I'm sorry!" You cried dramatically, reaching to grasp her hand from over the table. "I didn't mean it! I take it back, I would sacrifice myself."

She giggled and squeezed your hand, "Good thing we're not really in that scenario, then."

"Yeah, 'cause I would cannibalize Y/n too," Thoma said.

"I feel insulted," you replied.

"Sorry, but everyone else has something to offer," he apologized.

"I can be entertainment!" You huffed.

"Oh, so now you're trying to save yourself?" Gorou chuckled.

"Yes."

"What about you, Gorou? Who would you sacrifice?" Ayaka queried.

He hummed as he considered it. He didn't know your friends very well, but if you were telling the truth about them in your assessment, then it was a pretty easy decision. Obviously, he couldn't kill Kazuha, and Thoma was a good cook. You were... you, but he didn't want to accidentally start a fight with you about something so stupid.