𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.

⊱ 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ⊰

Your eyes reluctantly opened to slits before they widened and you bolted upright, causing a sudden jolt of pain in your head. Your hand shot up to your head and you sucked in a breath through gritted teeth.

"Ow...!" You groaned.

...

....

.....

"That did not happen," you whispered to yourself, staring ahead at the wall in disbelief. Pieces of the previous night began flooding into your brain to create an entire picture.

"Must've been a dream. Shit, my head hurts..."

You reached over and grabbed your phone to check your notifications, as well as the time. It was 12 in the afternoon, and you had a message from Childe.

Childe😼
Hey, I know this is short notice, but do you think you could do me a favor?
sent 11:49 am

You

Depends, what is it?

sent 12:13 pm

Childe😼
I have to go to a family dinner tonight, and I really don't wanna go by myself. Can you come with me?
sent 12:15 pm

You
Sure ig. What should I wear?
sent 12:15 pm

Childe😼
You look good in anything, it doesn't rlly matter
sent 12:16 pm

You
Tryna flirt with me sir?🤨
sent 12:16 pm

Childe😼
Maybe 👀
sent 12:16 pm

You
Interesting...
So what time are you picking me up
sent 12:17 pm

Childe😼
6?
sent 12:17 pm

You
Got it.
See ya then ^^
sent 12:17 pm

Childe😼
See ya, girlie 
😘
sent 12:18 pm

You
Oml stop why are you being like this
sent 12:18 pm

Childe's strange behavior aside, you felt like you were going to throw up your guts, so you ran to the bathroom. After ten minutes, you were sure all of the acid was gone. 

M/n banged on the door, "Y/n, what are you doing!?"

"Um, using the bathroom!?" You retorted.

"Well hurry up, I need to get ready for work!"