𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

⊱ 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

⊱ 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

"Hey."

You were startled by the sudden hug from behind while you were walking through the halls with Childe, "Oh my god, you scared me!"

Childe rolled his eyes.

"That was the point," Scaramouche smirked, letting you go and walking beside you.

"You missed the first day," you pointed out.

"Eh, I didn't feel like going," he shrugged.

"Wow, you're so responsible," you said sarcastically while you stopped in front of the door to your homeroom. "This is my class. I'll see you later, if you don't ditch."

"Yep," he kissed your cheek before walking away.

Childe let out an audible groan of annoyance while you found your seats in the room.

"What now?" You asked.

"He's so annoying, why do you even date him?"

He'd complained about that multiple times before, so you weren't surprised, but you were getting fed up with his comments of disapproval. And even after him asking so many times, you still weren't going to truthfully answer.

"Because I love him, Childe."

"Yeah, right. That douchebag? Seriously? Y'know, I had him in art class last year and he was always insulting other people's work."

You had no doubts about that, but you still shook your head, dismissing it.

"It's called having an opinion. You know all about that."

"Ouch," he replied.

You quickly took back your words, "I'm sorry, I didn't actually mean it."

Gorou couldn't stop listening to your conversation and it made him beyond irked. With his sensitive hearing, he could listen to pretty much everyone. It was constantly overwhelming, which was why he liked class, since only the teacher was supposed to be talking. That didn't stop other students from whispering, but at least they were quiet.

He personally thought you and Scaramouche were perfect for each other.

Childe smiled at your response, "It's fine."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

You were a day late for drama class, since you only signed up at the end of the first day, but you were sure there couldn't have beeen much content you missed. Then again, it was supposed to be an introduction day... Oh well.

"Holy shit, I don't remember this room being so big," Childe said while looking around the auditorium.

"You act like this isn't the size of your living room," you joked. "But yeah, they remodeled it over the summer. It's the same size as it was before, they just redesigned it to make it feel bigger."