𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.

⊱ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ⊰

⊱ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ⊰

"...How long are you going to stare at him?"

"Huh!?" You exclaimed, your head perking up as you switched your gaze from Gorou to Childe. "I wasn't staring, I don't know what you're talking about."

"You've literally been glancing over at him every five seconds for the past ten minutes," he said, unamused by your obvious lie.

"Yeah..." Ayaka agreed.

"Wait, it's been ten minutes?!" You almost shrieked, but you instead lowered your voice to a whisper.

"Yep, you should start eating your lunch," Thoma chuckled.

"You guys should've told me," you grumbled as you started eating. "Jerks..."

Kazuha was perplexed how you could go from hating someone to tolerating them, and then to liking them romantically. Of course, you hadn't told him about your feelings, but it was quite obvious, even from a distance. Also obvious was Childe's distaste for your behavior. You noticed it as well, and you tried not to get on his nerves too much, but it was hard. Gorou was just so nice to look at...

"So something happened while I was gone," Childe stated, looking to the rest of your group. "Why are they into each other now?"

"A lot happened, actually," Ayaka sighed. "They-"

"Ayaka! There you are, I've been looking for you guys!"

"...Itto?" She said, slowly turning her head to look at him as he stood behind where she sat on the bench. "You've been gone for a while..."

Her mood was clearly ruined due to his presence, but he didn't seem to take note of it as he grinned, putting his hands on his hips. You saw Ayaka's eye twitch the slightest bit as she remained calm on the outside. She rarely ever got irritated with other people, but Itto was an exception. You laughed awkwardly, trying to break the tension.

"Yeah, you were on suspension, right?"

"Yep! Those stupid teachers extended it," he huffed.

"Why's that?" Thoma asked.

"...Well, that's not really relevant," he replied. "Anyway, how are you guys doing!?"

"We're actually eating right now, because it's lunchtime. You should go eat as well," Ayaka cleared her throat, her voice sounding extremely passive aggressive.

"Riiiight," he clicked his tongue. "Gotcha. I'll go do that, see ya later!"

He ran off and Ayaka dropped her head onto the table in front of her, "That was awful..."

"Are you okay?" Thoma queried, placing his hand on top of hers as it rested on the table.

"I'll be alright," she smiled, lifting her head to look at him. "Thank you, Thoma."