𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

⊱ 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 ⊰

⊱ 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 ⊰

"Are you sure you wanna sleep on the floor? There's enough room on the bed-"

"Yes, I'm sure!"

You laughed and laid on your back, looking at the ceiling as your hands rested on your stomach. Meanwhile, Gorou laid with his side pressed up against the floor as he faced away from your bed. You'd said he could stay the night and he agreed through a great amount of stuttering.

"I've never had a guy I actually liked stay in my room overnight," you said softly.

"You did say you've never liked anyone else, though," he pointed out.

"Yeah, but still... It feels kinda weird. A good kind of weird, but... weird."

You turned on your side and looked down at Gorou, seeing him hugging his tail as it was tucked between his legs. You blinked and smiled, your heart spontaneously combusting at the sight.

Fucking adorable.

"Do you always hug your tail when you go to sleep?" You teased.

"I-" His eyes widened and he bit the end of his tail, feeling nervous now that he knew you were looking at him.

"I'm taking that as a yes."

"Stop making fun of me..." He murmured, his words muffled by his tail.

"Okay, okay," you beamed, laying back down as you flicked the lamp off. There was a nightlight plugged in across the room, so the room was still dimly lit. You didn't really want to sleep, but you weren't sure what to do.

"You should've accepted my offer for the bed," you pointed out. "Are you planning on laying there uncomfortably for the next few hours until you pass out?"

He took his teeth off his tail and exhaled heavily, "I guess so... I don't want you to sleep on the floor, and... I don't want to take things too fast."

You didn't realize things were going so quickly until he said it. You assumed it was normal, since you'd gone even further when you began dating Scaramouche. The revelation hit you that other people went at different paces. When you thought deeper into it, you also realized you wanted something slow-paced.

"Sorry, have I been making you uncomfortable? I'm not used to... going slow."

"N-No!" He hastily denied. "Not at all, I just... Need a little time to get used to all this."

"Hm... Maybe the song was too much," you mumbled to yourself.

He turned onto his other side and looked up, seeing only a slight bit of your side profile. Though he couldn't view much, he noticed a look of doubt in your eyes. You were anxious that you'd done too much.

"It wasn't, I promise," he stated. "It was perfect... When did you write it, anyway?"

"Oh, um... Last night."