𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐕𝐈: 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐞

VI

VI. ROSALYNE

{!Trigger warning for SA!}

Rosalyne didn't have much.

All she had was her darling little sister, and she vowed to protect you even if she herself was compromised. You were pure, and she wanted to preserve that for as long as possible. Unfortunately, there were times when you saw how she treated others.

"I hear you've been picking on my little sister?"

"Yeah, so what!? You can't do anything about it!" The kid retorted.

Rosalyne pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed, "I wouldn't be too sure about that."

You watched from behind the corner, where your sister was unable to see you. You peeked your head around the wall and observed them, fearful that Rosa would hurt them and get herself in trouble.

The kid's friend spoke up, "Maybe we shouldn't provoke her..."

"Seriously? We're in school, she's not gonna do anything! A teacher will see her."

"I really don't care."

Rosalyne glared down at them and they were shaking in their shoes. A small smirk presented itself on her face as she watched their fear grow. They realized she wasn't messing around. She kneeled down to their level.

"If I hear about you bullying my sister again, I'll have to come back and break your arm next time."

Suddenly, she harshly punched the boy's nose and it promptly began to bleed. You gasped. He screamed in pain as she stood up with a satisfied smile. His friend was panicking and trying to help, but he couldn't do much, so he ran to get a teacher.

"Did you just break my nose!?" He cried, holding his hands over it as the overwhelming pain forced tears from his eyes.

"Go see a doctor and find out."

She turned around and smoothly walked over to where you were. She saw that you'd been watching and frowned while she took your hand and pulled you along, out of the building. You were quiet the entire way into the car. She buckled in and drove out of the parking lot, trying to get away from the school as quick as possible. Once you were an adequate distance away, she sighed and glanced over to you.

"Tell me what you're thinking," she said, though not in a commanding tone.

"I dunno what to think about what you did..." You mumbled, looking out the passenger side window as the trees and houses on the side of the road passed by.

"I don't want people bothering you anymore, Y/n," she replied. "That's why I did that. People don't learn unless it's through violence. I hope you remember that for when you have to step into the world."