𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

⊱ 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

"So what ideas did you come up with so far?" You asked.

"Well, I thought of writing her a letter, giving her a gift, or writing a poem. I already have a lot of poems for her..."

"You wrote poetry for her?" You blinked. "That's sweet."

"Yeah..." He chuckled sheepishly. "She inspires me, what can I say?"

"And this is why I've been waiting forever for you guys to get together."

"Is everyone paying attention?" Your history teacher suddenly questioned, causing you and Thoma to silence yourselves.

"You should give her a poem at lunch," you whispered. "I'm sure she'd love it."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"Does it have to be now!?"

"I bet the other person wants to confess right now too, so go. Don't be a wimp."

You pushed Thoma toward Ayaka, causing him to accidentally bump into her back. She whipped around in surprise but relaxed when she found it was only Thoma.

"Apologies, m'lady," he sighed. "Could we go somewhere more private? I'd like to talk with you."

"Of course!" She smiled.

Thoma looked back at you and you gave him a thumbs up. He nodded and led Ayaka to an empty classroom in the hallway leading to the cafeteria. She stood in the middle of the room with him and waited for an explanation, but when he didn't deliver, she was forced to ask.

"So... What did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, right!" He laughed nervously, pulling out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. "Can you... read this?"

"Mhm," she hummed, gently taking the paper and unfolding it to examine the words. Her eyes widened as she did so. Thoma's anxieties shot through the roof, but he kept a confident face.

When she was done, she looked back up at him, "You really feel this way? I thought you were joking about going on dates all those times..."

"You're more dense than I thought..." He said.

"And you're not the best at poetry," she giggled. "But I accept your confession, Thoma."

Meanwhile, you were sitting with Scaramouche and all the magic from the previous night was zapped out of existence. There was no conversation, and it was like he completely forgot the night before altogether. He couldn't have been sleepwalking that entire time, right?

"You're being quiet today," you pointed out, trying to be careful with your wording.

"I have nothing to say," he shrugged.