𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.

⊱ 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 ⊰

⊱ 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 ⊰

You squealed and kicked your legs in the air after getting off the phone with Gorou. You sat upright and jumped over to your desk, sitting in the chair and opening your songwriting notebook. With all the emotions coursing through you, you needed to write about it. You hummed a bit, trying to figure out the melody you wanted to use.

Meanwhile, Gorou was hugging his tail, hiding his face in it as he thought about you. He was in a relationship with you! He was so ecstatic, he doubted he'd be able to sleep at all. Honestly, though? That was perfectly fine with him. 

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"Wait, what?!"

"...Ahah..." You nervously laughed, looking out the car window. "...Yeah."

"I didn't leave for that long, did I?!" Childe yelped, trying to focus on the road but finding it very difficult.

"Eyes on the road, dude!" You hissed, looking over at him. "It's not that big of a deal..."

"You're in a relationship with Gorou. I think that's kind of a big deal."

It was a really big deal to you, but you didn't want to admit it to Childe in case it made him feel worse.

"Not really..." You said. "We became friends after you left."

"Still, that's really sudden- Are you sure about this? You didn't break up with Scaramouche that long ago, right?"

"I'm sure, Childe. If it makes you feel better, you're the first person I've told..."

"...Y'know, I wish I could say that helps, but it really doesn't."

"I tried, at least."

The ride was mostly silent until you got to school. You jumped out of the car, excited yet nervous to see Gorou face-to-face. You took a few deep breaths before making your way through the front doors, where Childe followed close behind you. When you got to the classroom, Gorou was already there, and he looked absolutely drained of all energy. However, when he saw you enter, his head perked up, along with his ears. You probably could've died from how cute it was.

You went over and hung your bag on the back of your seat, sitting down and facing your body toward Gorou, "Hey."

"Hey!" He grinned. You really loved his smile.

You couldn't help but beam in return, continuing to think about the fact that you were in a relationship with him. Things were going to be different! Your mind wandered to all different places. You would be able to cuddle him, probably pet him, tell him how cute he was, say how much you loved him, kiss him-

You cut off your train of thought with an internal scream at the idea.

"Y/n-? Are you okay?" Gorou asked, moving over into Kazuha's chair and waving his hand in front of your face.