𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

⊱ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ⊰

⊱ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ⊰

Y/n🥰
GUYS I DID IT

Best Girl Ayaka💅
What?

Best Boy Kazuha 🍁
Hm?

Y/n🥰
I BROKE UP WITH SCARAMOUCHE #GIRLBOSS

Best Girl Ayaka💅
:0 That's great, Y/n! 

Best Boy Kazuha 🍁

I'm so proud<3

Y/n🥰
Ty<3
Is Thoma here??

Best Girl Ayaka💅
He's helping Ayato with something right now.

Y/n🥰
Damn he's already meeting ur family

Best Girl Ayaka💅

He already knew my brother, Y/n-

Y/n🥰
Shh. Anyways, I gtg write smth

Best Boy Kazuha 🍁
???

Y/n🥰
Don't question me
Bye besties<3

Best Boy Kazuha 🍁
...She was acting strange, right?

Best Girl Ayaka💅
Yes... I hope she's really okay.

Best Boy Kazuha 🍁
I'm sure she will be eventually, if not now.

Best Girl Ayaka💅
Yeah... I'm going to tell Thoma about the news.
Bye, Kazuha ^^

Best Boy Kazuha 🍁
Bye, Ayaka

seen 10:12 pm

Childe put his phone to sleep and exhaled deeply, laying back on his bed. He was glad you weren't with that sicko anymore, but he was still depressed that you didn't share his feelings. And even worse, you completely shut down his attempt to make a move. He wouldn't blame you for not having romantic feelings for him, of course, but the embarrassment was still melting him from the inside out.

He glanced over at the wall where a bunch of his pictures resided. One of them was of your entire friend group, at a concert that he paid for. You had the biggest grin of your life, and looking at the photo of it always made him smile. His lips tugged upward the slightest bit, though it was subtle and even he didn't notice. 

He sat upright and clicked his tongue, wondering what to do to cure his boredom. After coming up with zero ideas, he sighed and opened his phone again, clicking on his contact list.