𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

⊱ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

⊱ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

After running through a few more scenes, Yae called everyone to the stage to make an announcement. You stood, rocking back and forth onto your heels while you waited with excitement. Gorou stood beside you, glancing over occasionally. He didn't want to admit his feelings to himself, but he knew why he enjoyed looking at you so much.

"Alright!" Yae clapped her hands together loudly, startling almost everyone. "So... I've got the costumes!"

Your eyes lit up at the mention of it, "Really!?"

"Yep. I need you all to try them on in case they need to be adjusted in any way. Then, you can leave," she declared.

Gorou's ear twitched. Though he didn't say so, he was excited to see what all of the outfits would look like. 

"Alright, go on. I've labeled them all, they're backstage," Yae urged.

Everyone immediately rushed behind the curtains.

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

Everyone had gone to the bathrooms to change, and you were one of the first people out. You looked around the auditorium, searching for Gorou, but after not seeing him, you decided to go get one of the sword props while you waited for everyone. You wanted to feel what it was like to be fully in character. The outfit was like the last piece of the puzzle that had been missing before, and it fit you rather well. Honestly, it made you feel awesome to wear it. You hoped Yae would let you keep it after the play.

Meanwhile, Gorou hesitantly entered the auditorium not long after you left to the supply closet. It took him a minute to gain the confidence to actually present himself to real people in those clothes. There weren't too many problems with it. It actually fit him rather nicely.

However... It did show pretty much all of his chest and back.

(it's just the outfit he wears in-game idek how to describe it properly)

"Miss Yae... Is this really what I'm supposed to wear?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest to try hiding some of his skin.

"Yes, it is. Of course, I could alter it if you really want... But consider it carefully before deciding," she answered.

"Okay... Also, have you seen Y/n?"

"She's in the supply closet backstage," Yae snickered. "Wanting to show her your new look, I presume~?"

"N-No!"  

He stomped away, letting his arms fall to his sides as he went to look for you. When he got to the supply closet, you were still searching through a bin of props to find what you were looking for. The light was off for some odd reason, so Gorou flipped the switch, startling you enough to hit your head on a shelf as you tried to stand up straight.