𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

⊱ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ⊰

⊱ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ⊰

[I promise I'll stop the angst at some point I just have two more side stories to do-]

Kunikuzushi looked at his phone screen, the brightness burning his eyes in contrast with the dark room and sky outside. He was staring at your contact; specifically the 'call' button. He knew you probably blocked him and you didn't wish to speak with him at all, so there was barely a chance you'd pick up. Plus, it was late at night.

He turned onto his side, the mattress beneath him dipping with his weight. He sighed and clicked it. The call actually went through, which surprised him. He held his breath while his phone rested in his shaky hands, waiting for the ringing to end.

Unfortunately, time ran out and you didn't pick up. He finally exhaled and clicked the power button, putting his device to sleep. He set it beside him and returned to laying on his back. His mind was empty, but his heart was full of things he didn't want to feel anymore. Tears spilled past his eyes, though he tried to keep his sobbing quiet so he didn't alert his mother.

He had to tell you everything. He had to admit what he did wrong, why he treated you so harshly, and that he wanted to truly be with you. He wasn't sure what he wanted your reaction to be, though. Maybe you'd be better off pushing him away.

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"How was your first night here, Y/n?" Hina asked as she stood in front of the oven. "Shirou, please set the table!"

"Yeah, yeah!"

"It was good, thank you," you smiled. It was probably more mediocre at best, but you weren't about to tell her that. After all, she couldn't fix it anyway. It was slightly difficult to fall asleep since you knew you'd be practically living with them and it felt like you'd moved houses... Of course, the last time you moved to a new house was in third grade.

"Glad to hear it," she nodded. "Shirou!"

Her son rushed down the stairs, purposefully using more force with his steps to create more noise. She rolled her eyes and gave him a short-lived glare when he entered the kitchen/dining room area. The room was large, with the kitchen on the right side and the dining table on the left side.

"Did you stop to wake up Gorou?" She questioned as he harshly ripped one of the drawers open and grabbed a bunch of silverware.

"No," he grumbled, reaching up in one of the cabinets and grabbing four plates. "That's what the stomping was for."

She sighed, "You're ridiculous. And stop being so careless, you're going to break something!"

"Um... I can go make sure he wakes up, if you want," you said, desperate to get out of the room. You were feeling unbelievably awkward since you were alone with Gorou's relatives without him there to keep you sane.