𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

⊱ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ⊰

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOROU IM SORRY I FORGOT- THIS WAS ALL I HAD PREPARED-]

"You did better this time."

"Are you going to assess my skill every time we kiss?"

You laughed, "Nah, probably not. Just trying to give you some praise."

You quickly patted him on the head, causing him to yelp in surprise. He was going to say something about it, but after seeing your smile, he decided against it. As you pulled your hand back, he got a notification from his phone and took it out.

Kokomi
Hey, can I stop by your house when I'm done with my work?
sent 4:42 pm

Gorou
Of course ^^
sent 4:43 pm

"So Kokomi's coming over," you commented as you looked over his shoulder.

"Yeah. Are you okay with that?" He asked.

"Well you kinda already agreed... But yeah, I'm fine. I like Kokomi," you shrugged.

He sighed, "She's been acting weird ever since we... got together. I'm worried about her."

Intrigued by this piece of information, you narrowed your eyes at him, "Weird... how?"

"Like, she's been pretty quiet, and it feels like she doesn't want to even look at me anymore."

You only had to think for a second before you knew what was upsetting Kokomi. You wouldn't tell him and expose her, but you did feel bad, especially after how Childe reacted to your rejection. You hoped that Gorou and Kokomi would handle it better.

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

The front door to Gorou's house swung open, alarming Kokomi. A ghost of a smile faded onto her face when she met her closest friend's eyes. He welcomed her in and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, Kokomi!" He greeted. "Did you need something from here?"

"Ah, no... I just wanted to see you," she replied. "I was starting to get lonely."

He nodded, "Do you want to talk about it?"

She panicked and shook her head strenuously, "No, no! I'm okay. Anyway... How are you doing?"

"I think I'm okay," he shrugged. "I'm not really sure, actually."

"Hm?" She hummed, furrowing her brows. "Why is..."

She inadvertently interrupted herself when she saw you stroll down the stairs. You saw her and sent a wave, along with a small smile.

"Oh, Y/n?" She cleared her throat, fixing her posture and wearing a faux pleased expression.