𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

⊱ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

⊱ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

You slammed the flyer down onto Gorou's table, right in front of him. He jumped in his seat, startled by your sudden actions, before glaring up at you as you stood on the other side of the table.

"What do you want?" He demanded.

You snickered, "I've got a competition for us. Whoever gets one of the lead roles wins."

Hearing your words, he looked down to the paper and examined it. He shivered at the idea of doing a drama class, but he would not give in to you. Even if his luck ran out and he got stuck with Miss Yae...

He gazed back at you, "Deal."

You held your hand out and he reluctantly took it, shaking it as a sign that the competition was on.

"Good. See ya in class," you smirked, as if you'd already won. His blood boiled at your cocky expression, and it showed through on his expression and with his tail stiffened up.

"And it's started," Kokomi sighed with a smile. "I wish you good luck, Gorou."

"Thanks..." He mumbled, forcing himself to calm down.

"It shouldn't be much of a problem to beat her, right? It can't be that hard," Teppei said.

"It will," Gorou groaned as he realized what he'd just gotten himself into. "Y/n's great at acting, I've seen it before."

"Then why did you agree!?" Teppei exclaimed, beginning to panic after hearing that news.

"Because then she would've automatically won! I have to try, at least..."

"Hey, as long as you do your best, I'm sure it'll be fine," Kokomi assured him, resting her hand on his shoulder. "You can beat her! Or at least make it a tie! Right?"

"A tie..." He disliked the thought, but it would be better than losing. And he was sure you'd get even more irritated by a tie, so at the very least, he'd be able to see you get pissed off anyway. "I guess that'd be fine."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

Gorou opened the door to his home and stepped in, dropping his bag by the entrance while he closed it. The scene he walked into wasn't an uncommon one, but it wasn't what he'd prefer to see.

"Again with this! He could've gotten seriously hurt, Shirou!"

"But he didn't!"

"It was still risky!" Hina scolded. "I'm not having this argument with you again. If you aren't going to learn to fix your behavior at school, then I'm taking you out and you'll be homeschooled for the rest of highschool. Got it?"

"But Mom-"

"Do you understand me, Shirou?"

"...Yes," he sighed.