𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

⊱ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃 : 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ⊰

[IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG FORGIVE ME PLS OMG]

"So he did apologize."

"Yeah. I can't say anything else, but it was a... pretty good apology."

Laying on your side atop the covers of your bed, you gazed into Gorou's eyes in search of assistance as he rested across from you, with his hands under his head.

"Hm," he hummed. "Well, I'm all for giving people second chances, but what he did..."

"I know," you sighed. "Whatever, I don't wanna think about this anymore. Can I kiss you? It makes me feel better."

He froze up momentarily as red covered his face and his tail wagged behind him. He sheepishly nodded and you grinned. Sliding closer to him, you closed your eyes and left a featherlight kiss on his lips before leaning away seconds later. You blushed lightly and smiled at him, but he only stared in astonishment.

"...That's it?"

"Pff, what? You want a full make-out session?" You teased with a smirk.

"Maybe..."

You raised your eyebrows before submitting to his desires and pressing your lips against his once again, practically sweeping him off his feet. He tried to keep up with you, but you were too eager and quick with each exchange. His lips were plush, breathing new life into you with every kiss. It felt like you'd earned a fresh existence, but it was fragile.

You broke away and took a deep breath before grinning widely at him. You could tell he'd almost malfunctioned by the way his eyes were whirling in every direction to evade looking at you. Your grin rested into a small smile.

"Thanks, for always making me feel better."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..."

"Y/n-"

"Wait, I need to reread my lines-"

"You've read over them 20 times in the last hour, Y/n-"

"I know!" You cried, fiercely taking hold of Childe's arms and shaking him around. "I'm just so nervous!"

"Really? I couldn't tell," he chuckled, his head starting to feel loopy from all the movement. "Okay, you can stop now."

You spun around on your heels, letting go of him as your hands transferred from his arms to your hair, tugging at it.

"What if I mess up? If something goes wrong, I'll be totally off for the rest of the performance!"

Childe placed his hand on your shoulder, causing you to turn your head toward him. When you saw him, you realized he was giving you a small smile and a warm gaze.