𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

⊱ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 ⊰

Ice covered the road as a result of heavy snow and rainfall. You sat, blissfully unaware, in the passenger seat of the vehicle. You stared out the window, admiring the light snow drifting from the clouds.

"Signora, can we play in the snow later?"

"...Maybe."

"Pleeeeeeeease?" You pleaded, looking over to her. 

She glanced back at you and sighed, "Fine. But I'm not laying in the cold for too long."

"Thank you!" You grinned.

Suddenly, the car hopped as it hit a bump and slid across the road. Signora gasped and hastily attempted to get back on stable ground, but with almost the entire road lathered with ice, it was impossible.

"Y/n, make sure your seatbelt's on tight!" She ordered.

You tugged on the belt, making sure it wouldn't come loose. You were panicking and you couldn't breathe, frantically looking out each window to observe your surroundings. But the car was spinning too quickly to see anything properly. Your world was distorted, and even Signora's yelps melted into the blurry background. You couldn't see as the tears stung your eyes. You caught a glimpse of Signora's arm and grabbed it, holding on as tight as possible. You didn't want her to disappear. You weren't going to let her disappear, even as you closed your eyes and braced for impact with whatever got in the way.

Signora's screams were muffled by your own panic until suddenly, the sound of metal clashing together made everything stop. Even you. Signora was silent. You were silent. The metal was silent. You hesitantly opened your eyes, hoping to see your sister alive and well, just very startled. But instead, you saw blood covering her neck and you screamed. Still, you couldn't let go of her hand. You immediately reached into her pocket for her phone and dialed 112. It only had to ring once before you got an answer.

"M-Me and my sister got into an accident, I-I think she's dead! Please help! I don't know where we are, just please come save her! Please!"

You looked back to Signora, gazing into her lifeless eyes. And she disappeared.

"Don't worry, help is on the way. Stay on the phone with me until they get there, okay?"

"Okay. Okay..."

"Y/n, is something wrong?"

"Why?"

"You look really nervous," Childe pointed out, glancing at you before returning his eyes to look past the windshield.

"I-I'm fine. Just... Keep your eyes on the road. And could you slow down a little, please?"

"Sure... But I can tell you're not fine," he said, slowing the car as he made a turn.