𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

⊱ 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ⊰

Scaramouche approached you as you were getting ready for science, which you had with him, though he never attended. You were annoyed that he was in the "bathroom" for so long, but you were aware of what he was actually doing.

"Hey," he greeted, as if he didn't just spend the entire lunch period in the bathroom. "Will you go to a party with me on Saturday?"

"Um... What type of party?" You asked.

"No one will be drinking, Y/n."

You were a bit amused that he knew the real question you were asking, but irked that he lied. You were always good at detecting his lies, since he was constantly fibbing. Well... Sometimes they weren't just fibs.

"Why should I go?" You queried.

"Because you need to get out more," he said. "Take a break."

"I was going to rehearse my lines for the play with Sara, though..."

"Tell her you'll be busy," he shrugged. "Please, Y/n?"

He said please. Why did he want you to go so badly?

"Okay, I guess..." You muttered. "If I can get my mom to say yes. What time is it?"

"I'll pick you up at eight, we can leave at midnight."

"Okay."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

Your mom said she'd allow you, but only because you told her you'd be studying late and would be staying at Kazuha's house. You texted him to let him know so he'd cover for you if your mom ever asked.

You ended up sobbing on your bed thirty minutes before Scaramouche was going to pick you up as your nerves started to fail you. You would've listened to music in order to calm down, but honestly, you didn't want to. You just wanted to let out your emotions in peace.

You wished someone would've heard the extent of your sadness, other than your mom who didn't seem to care. You wished you didn't have to help with other peoples' problems. You wish you didn't always feel you needed to be the best at everything.

And you wished someone would kiss you in the loving way you always wanted.

But still, you eventually pulled yourself up and picked your outfit as quickly as possible, glad you got a shower before you had your mental breakdown. Really, it was still going on, but it was ten minutes to eight, so you had to get ready. You splashed your face with water in the sink until your face wasn't as red and your eyes weren't too puffy. Scaramouche texted you when he arrived and you got in the car, ready to go. It looked like he dressed nicer than usual.

"You look nice," you complimented.

"Thanks."

It was a silent ride, so it was a breath of fresh air when you reached the house and got out. You gladly inhaled the air and exhaled quickly, stuffing your hands inside your jacket as the breeze whipped past you. Scaramouche walked ahead of you into the building.