𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡.

⊱ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

⊱ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⊰

Shirou laughed maniacally while Gorou stood in front of him with a blank face, waiting for him to stop. His tail swished back and forth behind him.

"You got stuck in a play with Y/n!?" Shirou exclaimed. "Thank you so much, little brother, for bringing some amusement to my life!"

"I'm glad you find joy in my misery," Gorou said monotonously.

"Well, you gotta take what you can get, right?" Shirou grinned. "So, how'd it go? Was it awful?"

"It was more than awful. It was torture."

"I don't think that'd surprise anyone."

"Except Mom. I feel like she's waiting for the day I come home and tell her I had my first kiss with Y/n..." Gorou shivered in fear at the thought.

"If you do, I'm gonna reference this moment and laugh at you so hard."

"I know you will, but it's not gonna happen. Gross..."

"Who do you wanna kiss, then? Kokomi?" He questioned.

"W-What?!" Gorou yelped, his tail starting to wag faster than before. "No! I'm sure she's not very interested in me..."

"Ya never know... By the way, I think Itto's suspension is almost over. I'm definitely gonna tell him about the whole drama thing."

Gorou was still wondering how Itto managed to get suspended so early in the year.

"Please don't-"

"I will. You're lucky I'm not already texting him, since he doesn't have his phone."

"Sometimes, I really wish you would stop bullying me."

"Hey, this is brotherly love!"

"Weird kind of love..."

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

You were eating lunch with Scaramouche, since you had to from time to time. And you'd been dreading it.

"Y/n, you know I can see you staring at the cake, right?"

"Wait, what?" You blinked, removing yourself from your thoughts.

"You were just staring at the cake like you were going to shove it down your throat," he said. "You need to stop eating things like that, or you're gonna get fat."

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention," you muttered, tearing your gaze away from the desert that already had half of it missing. You walked with Scaramouche to a table and sat across from him, setting your tray down as well.

"How's the play going?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow at you.

"It's... going," you shrugged. "I still can't get along with Gorou, but we both want to stay in the project, so we have to work it out."